47

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ :

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ :

If you know because of college studies & writing & now also because of fe shits i had been very busy, so i had take help of clair mith to write scenes.
( smut & romance would be always written by me.. So don't worry!)

I am ashame to do that, but i want to give you all update too i have to be little selfish.
Thanks to our lady ( clair mith) to help me.

47 |" sᴇx & sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs

47 |" sᴇx & sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs. " (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷 )
---------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

" I have saw you many times at hyung's laptop... And on his phone too! ", soobin exclaimed, his words were filled with excitement as he finally got chance to talk with woman, whose finger his hyung is dancing.

Iseul's face hardened, she rolls her eyes at young boy's excitement.

Soobin's smiles expands at her vexed expression, he was enjoying it, he knows it very well how much the topics related to his dearly hyung annoys her.
Soobin hadn't met Iseul but had read alot about her in japanese articles, she has no popularity of her name, but because of her family she has articles about her.

Soobin is japanese, studying business with his hyung, he had landed korea days ago from japan to be part of mission by his hyung.

At early morning he decided to met his brother's fiancee, he couldn't resist the excitement of meeting her & end up meeting her, he eventually found out she loathe his hyung & now soobin was in her list too.

Soobin's gaze sharpens observing iseul's numb stares at ground & her figure dazed into some thoughts, she seems so lost.

" I love you.. Iseul.. Dont run from me love. "

Iseul's body heats up, the pads of her fingers leans to each other, when his words across her mind.
Her breathes grew anxious, he is on her mind all the time.