29

29 | 𝐕 𝐈 𝐀 𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 : ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴜɢ [ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸 ]

[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸 ]

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

A shivering grouses escapes from jungkook's lips, Jungkook's thighs adapts the steady-slow shivering when he feel light ache in his lower part.
" Ag-Agh. ", a unknown & unwill moans make way out from his lips, he lifts his thighs from the soft cushion material of his swirling chair to adjust his appropriate position comfortable.

He threw back down his head on the headboard of the chair, sweat beads formed on his forehead.

A cold air blows out from his shivering lips, " Why the fvck, i am feeling this! ", he growled in low manner, vexed & irked.

The cold cools blows out from the air conditioner in the room inducing the cool weather more chill, but man under the cold atmosphere is sweating.

Jungkook clasp the collar of his white shirt, which is now Drenched with his dirty sweats.
He apart the thin cloth from his skin to receive a cool chills, but his body wasn't accepting anything.

" Something is fre-freaking wrong. "

" These are the effects of that sexual drugs! ", jungkook muttered under his heavy breathes.
His eyes unknowingly rolled when a chill winds of unknown pleasure pumped in his blood.

His blue siren gaze fell on the cup, which is semi empty filled.

" I am fvcking damn sure! Someone drugged me! ", Jungkook hardly whispered to himself, glancing at the semi empty filled cup.

Again moan brokes out from his warm lips, which are bloodshot red now because of the heavy hot drug.

" WHERE IS THAT FVCKING JOSH! "
" JOSH!! ", Jungkook howled the name of his gaurd.
Jungkook grasp his phone near his shattered files with his trembling legs.

Dialling the contract of his guard, he instantly hanged up as his throat has no strength to pull out words.

" FVCK! "
" FVCK! "
" FVCK! ", He cursed out of vexation & exasperation, as he is feeling unknown urge inside him building up, something sinful yet pleasurable.

" Is-Iseul.... umahmum~ ", He howled out the name of his passionate obsession & borden his thighs, knowing the sexual desires inside fueling bis monster.

A knock hits his hearing sense.
" FVCKING COME IN! ", Jungkook instantly permitted the person in growl manner as the urge inside him is swallowing his self-restraint.