34

34 | " 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

34 | " 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. "
--------------------------------------------

|| ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

" Eat! "

His dark deep and fierce voice echoed inside the gloomy and silent atmosphere of room, Iseul wrapped in nothing but in big men black shirt, sitting infront of him with her head bowed down, shakes her head instantly.

His tongue inside his mouth circles at her answer. He folded his hands above his chest and chuckles, " Iseul... Last night you played and already witnessed the result, do you still wants me to show you worst result again? "

He remarked, causing her eyeballs shake and finger tremble, she lifts her eyes to plead him to let her go but poor girl again dropped her eyes at the breakfast laying infront of her, after witnessing his mad red eyes.

" Fvck! "
" Eat your breakfast... And then you are free to go. "

Jungkook stated furiously, knowing that his woman will only eat if he let her go.
His rage instantly fired when iseul slowly took the plate with her shivering hand, looking at how desperate she is to leave him, did nothing but boiled his blood venomously.

" eat.. I will drop you! "

Jungkook stood up from the soft mattress, leaving the girl alone on the bed.
He Stretches his feets towards the restroom, as he didn't took his bath cause since morning he has been taking care of his woman who is deeply scare by him because of last night.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽,

" BITCH! ", screams mrs park, mother of rose looking at the iseul, who is crying on the chest of her brother.

" WHORE!, HOW DARE YOU TO RUIN MY DAUGHTER'S HOME? "

mrs park screamed again, while throwing the expensive vase at poor brother and sister.

" Mother, please stop... Iseul didn't--- ", Jimin spoke with tears in his eyes, hands caressing the back of his sister's and kissing the top of her head continuously.

" STOP THIS FVCKING SHIT YOU UNGRATEFUL! "
Mr park growled at jimin's word.

" MY DAUGHTER IS ADMITTED, SHE IS ON DEAD BEF, BECAUSE OF WHO? JIMIN! "

" BECAUSE OF YOUR WHORE SISTER, WHO JUST CAME AFTER SPENDING HER NIGHT WITH SOMEONE'S HUSBAND?! "

Mr park venomously spattered, while pointing finger at little girl, iseul , who is whimpering softly in her brother's, jimin's arms.

Iseul's face deepens on his chest, her chest tighten because of not sufficient breathing, she breathes aggressively while crying, those words spitted by the person, whom she respect the most rips her.
Her heart aggressively thuds.

" Dad.... Jeon! Did this on purpose."

" SHUT THE FVCK UP JIMIN! "
Mrs park shouted at jimin, cutting his words, her eyes are welled with tears, her chest tightens with concern, no mother can sit straight knowing that her daughter is fighting with dead.
Mrs park's red fierce yet gloomy teary eyes fell on the iseul, who is crying.

" GET LOST! YOU WHORE! GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE! "

Mrs park screamed while kneeling down with loud cries, mr park instantly pulled his wife into his embrace.

" WHAT KIND OF SHAMELESS WHORE YOU ARE?! HOW ARE YOU STILL STANDING WITH THESE FACE OF YOUR MUTE BITCH! "

mrs park screamed while sobbing, as the pain in her chest is immense, the girl she loved the most betrayed the another one is rippin her heart apart.

Iseul's uneven breathes stucked inside her throat hearing her words.
She buried her face inside her brother's chest in fear.
What if they kicked her out?
Where will she go?
She don't have anyone except her brother?

" WHY THE FVCK YOU ARE STANDING JIMIN, KICK HER OUT! ", mr park growled furiously while gritting his teeths, inducing poor girl flinch.

" Father... I know... Rose's conditions is bad.. But iseul has no fault--- "

Before jimin could complete his sentence and save her little sister, mr park stomped towards them.

Iseul's lip left a soft cracky sob, when someone rip her body apart from her brother's embrace.

Iseul instantly shook her head looking at her father.

" YOU BITCH! "

He screams and slapped little girl, inducing her soft cheeks turn red and her delicate body jerk.

Jimin's eyes get teary, he instantly walk back looking at his sister condition.
But being helpless he can't save his sister.

Iseul whole body began to tremble, when mr park started dragging her to the door.

" BITCH! "

Iseul's lips apart to scream ' no ' but she could just plead by her eyes.

Iseul's soul left her body when they reach the door, " FROM NOW YOU ARE NO ONE TO US... LEAVE. "

Screaming last word Mr park threw little girl out of the door.

-----------
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

Next chapter after 400+ votes. 🙂
So vote [❤]