14

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 14 || 🅺🅸🆂🆂?!

---------------------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
Wajah tum ho - ʙʏ mithoon, tulsi kumar, altamash faridi ]
[Little overrated song, but the music and lyrics are alluring.]

" Such a troublesome woman! ", he stated absurdly, pressing her wrist down on the mattress because, for the past few minutes, the woman under him is struggling and blundering Perpetually, fueling his firm sinful desires.

Iseul jerked her legs to untangle her legs, with her body trembling, eyes shedding tears and lips quivering.
She is regretting coming here and obeying him.
She thought everything will be return to fine if she obeyed him. But,
She should not trust a man like him. He drugged her without any reason and now he is molesting a disabled girl.

Jungkook poke his tongue on his inner cheeks, he loosen his firm grasp around her delicate wrist.

Iseul's lashes fluttered when the steel grasp around her wrist loosen, she promptly pull close her wrist, which are now printed red, showing the fingertips of his brutal grip.
She let out a soft whimpers, as her present circumstances are traumatizing her, the fear inside her is crawling her.
He didn't touched her last night, but what if he tries to do worse with her.

Jungkook slowly move away from her body and sit beside her.

Iseul's stucked breathes in her throat released.
Her anxious eyes calmed, as his heavy weight from her timid body removed.
But the fear was still stirred inside her.
She knows, if she stays here with him for one more seconds, she won't able to save herself.
She instantly collected her broken self, and in split of seconds sitting straight, she climb down of the bed, she run towards the exit door of the room.