11

[ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 :I am really sorry, I changed the name so suddenly

[ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 :
I am really sorry, I changed the name so suddenly.
But I am more comfortable with real name than yn i hope you understand.
You might feel weird because I changed suddenly, you were not ready for the sudden change.
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐒💙✨
- ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ]

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 || 🅱🅻🅰🅲🅺🅼🅰🅸🅻
=======================

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

Iseul swallows a lump, looking at the file no 109 she stole on morning, she tucks the file inside her bag, she read the file few hours ago, but the language was Spanish, which was not understanding for her.
She took a knife, and tuck inside her bag as she can't trust Jungkook, what if he try to harm her.

She tied her hairs into a messy bun, and fix her skirt, she took her bag and run out of the room as she just want to send him file and ran far away from him.

Jungkook sipped the Château Lafite Rothschild wine with his gaze fixed on the entrance of his room, a smirk stretched on his lips, recalling her trembling lips and body.
Fvck
She is more intoxicant than this fvcking expensive wine.
He looks at his phone, which is infront of him on the glass table, his phone vibrate giving him sign of notification, his phone flashed a message saying, ' Master miss park has arrived. '.

His clutch on his Snifter glass tighten, while his lips stretched more.
He again sipped the cold-icy, bitter liquor.

" Miss park, Master wants you to present in his room. ", The buttler said in his respective, professional tone.

Iseul shooks her head, inducing buttler frown at her behavior.

" Miss please try to understand, master wants you to present in his room... If he didn't found you in room he will fire me. ", the buttler said as softly as he can.

Iseul swallows dryly, hearing his words, she doesn't want to go to him, atleast not his room, what if he try to harm her.

Iseul clutch her bag, she took out a file, and hand the file to buttler.
Iseul got up from the couch and bow down, signalling him that she is taking her leave.

Before she can walk, buttler stop her saying, " Miss park.. Please wait little. Sit for a while. ", the buttler requested.

Iseul nodded her head with her lips curved down, she doesn't want to stay here any longer, but she doesn't want this buttler to lost his job.

" Miss please take this file back... ", buttler said while forwarding the file to iseul.

Iseul took back the file cause she don't want him to show her mute actions.

" Miss wait little.. ", Buttler said and took out his phone from his pocket.

Iseul bitted her lips and stare down as she is impatient to go far away from his property.

" Master, miss park is not listening to us. ", Iseul instantly lift her head, hearing buttler's words.
Her whole body jumped in terror looking at buttler informing her earlier acts to someone on phone with his sweaty face.

" ok! ", buttler said while shivering as if he hearing a dark whispers which are meant to be heard.

" Miss park? ", The buttler called her.

Iseul's eyes widened, when he forwards his phone to her, " Master wants to talk with you. ", The buttler said.

Cold sweat broke out from her forehead, hearing word Master, she is familiar with the person named master.

Iseul shooks her head at buttlers words, " Miss park, please I beg you I have family, If he fired me... How i will feed my kids? "

" please Miss. ", The buttler said with tears in his eyes inducing iseul weak, she took the phone from his hands.

Iseul places phone over her ears, her body frightened when she hears a dark manner chuckles from the other side of phone.

" Bold, Aren't we? ", Jungkook said calmly with a chuckles in between.

" Imagine, sweetheart, Me telling your dear Rose eonnie that your lovely younger sister Iseul came in my mansion and ask for a good night? ", Jungkook whispered in his deep vocals.

Iseul grits her teeths and clutches her bag tighter hearing her brother in law's words.
How can he?

" Sweetheart, you know right? You sister will believe me, more than you. ", He mocked her fate and chuckles.

Tears formed in her eyes hearing truth, Rose will never believe her and she knows it.

" I am giving you 10 seconds... Like a good girl you are.. Come in my room with file. ", His sudden mocking-teasing tone changed into a deep insensitive, inducing her fear widening.

And the call ended.

Her breathes Accelerated, she immediately hands the phone back to the buttler, buttler's heart clenches looking at little girl's misery, buttler is fvcking sure his master is dangerous for a fragile bird like her.

Iseul looks at the buttler with her pleading eyes, she shows her hands action, signalling him to show her room, as she came here few days ago but she doesn't remember the room anymore.

The Buttler wobble his head.

" AGHHH! ", Rose let out a painful scream, recalling her husband kick her out of his room.

" Why? ", her tone cracked remembering the hate in his eyes, tears rolled down to her cheeks, she sobs.

" I-I really love you-you, jun-jungkook. ", Rose whispered looking at her reflection on the mirror.

Her lips stretched a psychopathic smile, " I will do anything, jungkook, to have you... I will cross every limit! ", Rose stated in low fake sad tone, she smiles at her own words.

" Anything. ", she repeats and broke into a laughter, which is not sounding healthy.

===========================

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

Vote 💙✨

200+ votes💙✨

What do you think what will jungkook do with iseul?