16

16 | ɢʟᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs

****************************

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

Jungkook tosses down the break of the car, the rolling drag of car halted, jerking car little.
Jungkook halted his car infront of beautiful mansion.

Rose's exhilarated eyes peeks out of the window, her teeth exposed looking at her home.
Rose flinched when jungkook walk out of the car and shut the car with loud voice.
Rose immediately clutch the assit grip of the car and she climbs down of the car.

" Oh my love, i've missed you. ", Park seojim uttered engulfing her daughter, rose into her warm embrace.

" I am fine... Mother. ", Rose uttered patting her mother's back.
Seojim broke the warm hug and cupping her cheeks she kissed her daughter on forehead.

Jungkook's free fingers formed into a strong fist looking at family, who are happy after ruining His' family.

" Son.. Please come sit. ", Seojim softly said to her son in law, who is gazing at them with his sharp cold eyes.

Jungkook nodded his head.

Rose immediately clasp jungkook's hand, inducing jungkook fierce eyes darken. His teeth grinded, he immediately jerk his hand away from her grip, inducing rose's eyes shaken and down in embarrassment.

Seojim's brows knitted, with her eyes slight wide, observing her son in law's behavior.
Jungkook walks towards the couch, in the middle of the living room, without caring about anyone, he knows everyone noticed his rough behavior with his wife, but he doesn't care.

Seojim turn her gaze towards her daughter, who is looking down, " Rose, come lets sit. ", Seojim said ignoring her son in law's rude behavior, assuming she might misunderstood.

Rose nodded her head and both daughter-mother walks towards the couch.

" Rose, tell jungkook to stay here for 3 days. ", seojim said softly while adjusting herself on the couch infront of jungkook.

" mother, he can't, he can't leave his office, he said he will stay for tonight. ", Rose explained while adjusting herself closer to jungkook.
Jungkook just kept his cold dagger gaze on his phone, as he is not interested to add himself in thier conversation.

" Oh. ", Seojim sighed at Rose's words.

" Oh god, you came and i didn't even ask for water-- How foolish i am. ", Seojim stated with her eyes widened and palms rubbing her forehead.

" Its okay.. Mother. ", Rose said with her teeth exposed.

" Its not okay, wait. "
" johyung, where is Isuel, call her and tell her to bring cold drinks. ", Seojim uttered to the servant who was passing by herobsession, servant nodded and walk away.