33

33 | " ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ

33 | " ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. "

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

The perfect waxing crescent phase of moon hides behind the vicious dark clouds, inducing the illuminates of night concealed.

The thin drake shade curtains of the window handled by railing above, swirls along with cold winds crossing them.

Iseul's little naked figure squawk when the giant far away from her trembling body, standing near bed growled loudly yet painfully.
She instantly buried her moistened face between her knees, collecting her legs closer.

Jungkook's fist densely grasp the phone, while growling as the pain in his manhood is tormenting his beast to sore.

He throws his expensive luxurious phone at the corner of the room, causing iseul's little body jolt again.

He didn't dare to turn or swift his eyes at the corner, where his beautiful woman is trembling & sobbing, as he knows if he did, he would end up taking her in roughest way, he would end up hurting her brutally.
He would die before hurting his woman.

Walking towards the night stand.
He instantly grasp the drugs, which he used to make himself sleep.
He instantly put five pills in one go and gulp down without water, as he is impatient to run from the brutal pain.

He drops himself on the mattress, when pills instantly started to work.
The pain in his manhood widened, but his eyes too fell into doz.
He eventually set his gaze on the corner, where his sweet woman is sweating, trembling, crying and sobbing as she is scared and he made her scare.

" Sweetheart. ", He softly called her, his eyes half opened, while lips trembling & sweat dropping from his forehead.

Her little naked body flinches hearing his sudden soft call, she instantly pushed herself into the wall, thinking this wall might shallow her, and her head buried into her knees, shivering and trembling.

" Weather is cold... Come to me.. And sleep in my room today. ", he said looking at her body which is covered only with piece of clothe.

His vision swirls causing his fingers weaks and toes curl, as the sleeping pills is working.
His brows furrows, when her buried head between her knees vibrates in oscillate form, indicating she won't come to him.

" Iseul, right now ON BED! ", He growled the last two words, as his eyes are half opened and muscles relaxed, he needs a sleep, a peaceful sleep, he needs to doze his beast into a peaceful sleep as he doesn't want to ruin his fragile lady.

Iseul flinches hard at his sudden burst, her moistened cheeks again drenches, when new sets of tears escapes from her eyes.
She slowly lifts her head up from her knees, her teary red bloodshot eyes instantly release new tears, looking at his rage wrathful orbs glaring at her direction with vexed expression and Plucked eyebrows, and lazy lashes.

" COME FAST! ISEUL! "

He again roared being vexed, as his muscles are lazy to stay awake more and cant let her sleep on the cold floor whole night.

His roar eventually cause her feets straighten and inducing her stand, with head bow with shame as her body is exposed.

His eyes darkened looking at her little body, his lips moistened his dry lips, looking at her little womanhood exposed infront of his sinster eyes, veins of his forehead pops out, when the blood inside him boils.
Fvck
Fvck
Fvck
This woman will again make his beast awake.
His eyes swifts to her navel, his inner monster growl with unknown desire, he fvcking wants to suck her navel until he leave mark.
His eyes advances up, his eyes darkens looking at her breast, clutched into a small piece of clothe, spilling little out of her clothe desiring to be torture by him.

" Fvck! ", a lazy moan escaped from his lips, as he couldn't help but aroused by her forbidden treasure.
He instantly grips his desire and swift his eyes away from her body, but on her face.

" Iseul... Right now, i want you on bed... Beside me sleeping without any struggles. ", he again spoke, inducing her eyes tosses from floor to his eyes.

Little iseul being scared nods her head, obeying his orders knowing if she didn't he would make her cry & impure again.
A soft sobby sob release from her lips inducing her little body severe.

She slowly stretches her wobbling legs to his direction, while staring down at floor, as she don't have much strength to look at his horrible eyes.

His perfect hairs falling on his eyes cause his dominance aura more horrible, his perfect toned abs gleams because of sweat sticking on them.
He make a space for his lady, while patting the mattress and eyes still Hawking her.

Her breathes stuck into her lungs realising she reaches his bed & him.

He slowly swifts on the left side of the king sized bed, leaving the right side for her.

" Iseul, do i need to tear your last clothe to make you fvcking understand, To. Sleep. On. the. Bed. "

He roared again being vexed by her acts.
Little girl instantly nodded her head at his roar after swallowing her saliva and sniffing her tears.

With a soft sniffs, sobs & hiccups she slowly settle her self on his bed, besides him with a appropriate distance between them.

" sleep! ", He said in his vexed tone while leaning down on the bed.

Little iseul besides him clutches the black duvet and leans down while wrapping the duvet around her little body.

He turns his lazy eyes towards his woman, who is cocooned with duvet, far away from his clutches.
A smirk appear with his hazy expression.
The distance is maintained because he wants to be, if he hadn't consumed drugs he would have sucked her.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!
🐣

𝐔𝐦𝐦 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!!
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭!

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧!

𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰!!