9

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 9|| 🅾🅱🅴🆈 🅼🅴! ||==================

==================

She swallows the lump of saliva, noticing his gaze on her lips.

He gulps hard leering at her trembling lips, his chest tightening with a desire to taste her lips.

Iseul's small figure under him trembles glancing at his useful eyes.
She shook her head with her teary eyes.

His gaze climbs up to her eyes, and he tilts his head watching her hooking her head vigorously, but later on, an amused smirk plastered over his lips understanding, she doesn't want him to kiss her.

He instantly leaned close to her lips.

She immediately shut close her eyes, ready to get molested by him.

A soft chuckle left his throat, watching her scared by him.
He places his thumb over her lips.

Her shaken lashes lifted, when she feel no lips but thumb.

Her gaze collides with his.

" little one, if I want I can devour your trembling body right now! ", he whispered dangerously.

She shook her head begging him to not rpe her.

" calm down. I won't do that. If you obey me. ", he said with a playful smirk playing on his lips.

Cold sweat formed on her forehead hearing his words, his threatening her, her brother was right, the world is cruel.
A cruel man like him only knows to take advantage of a girl like her.

" Sweetheart, will you obey me? If you want to walk appropriately in the morning ", he whispered leaning closer to her trembling lips.

She immediately nodded her head as she knows what he mean.
He tilts his head.

" good girl. ", he rasped out with his minacious gaze on her lips.
He got up from her trembling figure.

She instantly moves away from him and slides towards the corner of the bed.

Sticking her back on the headboard of the bed, she tugs her head between her knees.

He smirks, watching her action, he walks towards her.

She jolted in her place when she felt his presence beside her. She wants to shout, scream for help but how?

" Little one, I am thinking to slit Rose's head. ", he said in a deep tone.

Her breath hitched and she pressed her thighs together, no he is just threatening her he can't do this.

"I can and I will. ", he said knowing his threats are scaring her to death.

Iseul quickly raised her head hearing his words.
Jungkook just chuckles, who is sitting close to her.
She shook her head with her teary orbs, requesting him to not do this.

" Do you want me to stop? ", he asked with amusement playing on his face.

She nodded her head.
He pokes his tongue inside his mouth on his cheeks, pretending to think.

" you can't. ", he answered and laughed.

Iseul's lips tremble, and she instantly grabs his legs, begging him to not hurt her family.

His hands formed into strong fists, he didn't know she would react like this.
He moves his leg away from her grip.

" What the f ck you are doing? ", he snarled loudly as he didn't like her act.
" Did I told you to beg? ", he growled.

Iseul flinched and shook her head as no.
She joined her head as she wants to save her family.
She shook her head.

He folds his hands over his chest and pushes his back on the headboard, he closes his eyes.

" I will leave Rose.. But you have to obey me.. "

Her eyes brightened with hope, and she immediately nodded her head, not knowing the consequences, not knowing her one nod is going to ruin her.

He opens his eyes and moves his gaze to her, " you have to obey me at everything! ", he warned her in his dry deep tone.

She again nodded his head with her shining orbs.

" think again! ", he again warned the naive girl in front of him as he knows how much dangerous he is.

She again nodded her head with soft hiccups and sobs.

" you have to steal file no 109, from your brother's office. ", he uttered with a smirk.

============================
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

Mian for small chapter.