25

25 | " 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘! "-----------------------

-----------------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

" Now! I will fvcking take revenge on That fvcking park jimin with his sister's beautiful body! "

Iseul's globes dilates, hearing upon his vulgar words describing his filthy intension, she instantly shakes her head,Vigorously.

The man in his early 30s infront of her standing, smirks, " Oh darling, don't be afraid, i won't hurt you... I will just make you taste fvck!!! So that your fvcking brother would think twice before messing with me! "

The man said, inducing her heart shattered.
She escort herself little with her innocuous globes shaking, and corners of her eyes wet.

Her whole body is shivering, her head is spining as its too much for her brain, being only one family of her elder brother, she has been always pampered with love and cares, no one have hurted her.
But, now everyone is hurting her, assaulting her, breaking her.

Her body jolted hard, when man walks closer to her.
No!
No!
Her soul inside her fragile figure started screaming & wriggling.

" Let me see how your little c•nt of yours pleasures me! ", He said with a evil grin playing on his ugly face.

Her lips apart to let out scream, but her throat didn't let any voice, inducing the breathes inside her chest tangled.
She never felt this helpless.

Iseul's eyes let out a big drop of tear, when the man grabbed her wrist and pulled her up with a harsh force, Iseul's legs wobble under his burning touch, he twisted his grip causing her jolting in pain.

" fvck, this mute girl got great body to ruin! ", Man muttered leering her waist & curves of her butt, with vulgar smirk playing on his smirk.

Iseul whines, who is just keeping her hands twisting in his grip to release her self from his hard grip, but his brutal grip around her petite wrist tighten.

" such a beautiful sister that fvcking jimin got! ", He again uttered, causing iseul shuddered with fear.
Fear of being taint.

An inaudible squeak left from her lips, when the man push her roughly on the wall and puts his palms beside her head, caging her little frame between his body and the wall.

Iseul's palms instantly pushes his body, but his body didn't even stumble.

A harsh slap landed on her face, inducing her face tilt left.