42

42 | " sᴡɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ & ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ

42 | " sᴡɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ & ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ. [1]"
----------------------------------------------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

" I TOLD YOU TO FVCKING KIDNAP ISEUL.... WHY YOU IGNORED MY ORDERS?!! ", Rose screamed harshly & sternly to the man, who is at the other side of man, boiling with same rage.

" JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP!! YOUR RESOURCES WERE WRONG, HE FVCKING DIDN'T LEFT THE MANSION, BUT STAYED WHOLE NIGHT... HOW THE FVCK I AM SUPPOSED TO KIDNAP THAT LADY?!! ", Taehyung growls with same rage making rose shudder at her place and gulping with terror.

Rose instantly changes her sharp vocals into serene.

" FVCK!! Jimin said he will have meeting with her... "

" so now what? ", said taehyung with frustration.

" Okay wait... I have to think something more clear and powerful. "

--

Iseul slowly clutches the glass with her hands, while mind occupied with his thoughts.

" Just seven days.... Then you will be in madly love.. Promise. "

Her serene eyes shudders, instant rage build inside her veins, she immediately glup down the water, calming her mind.

Am i goin' to fell for hi--

She instantly made paused to her notions, the notion, did nothing but bought disgust down to her spine.
How she can fall for married man? Who is already someon's husband?

She doesn't desires to be homewrecker-

" Miss... Master jeon said, when he came home.. He wants your plate empty. ", crystal, a maid in her early 30s spoke timidly, standing beside iseul's chair, causing iseul thoughts trim.

Crystal's word perfectly bought venomous rage in Iseul's eyes, her body trembles with rage, she gazes at her half finished plates, laying on the table.
' Ain't his toy, whom he gonna possess. ', her mind remarked sharply, with intense hatred iseul stood up from her chair making a low pitch noise, as the table and chair collides.

Crystal standing besides iseul flinches because of the aggressive act.
But crystal's eyes widen as saucer, when her gazes fell upon unfinished plates.

She shallows down her own lump of saliva in her dry throat.

Iseul turns her gaze towards crystal, iseul softly smiles at her and walks away before crystal could say something.

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
Hale dil - by harsit saxena.]

| ᴀ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ s |