35

34 | " 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀

34 | " 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀. "
----------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

" HOW THE FVCK YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?! ", Jungkook growled while banging his fist on the table, which is made of glass, inducing a loud sound causing the clients sitting around him, startled.

" Sor-sorry.. Sir.. If i had helped her, parks would have gained knowledge of you-- ", Guy in his professional gaurd attire spoke through the Bluetooth, to his boss.

Jungkook's eyes darkened hearing his words, " SO WHAT? I FVCKING PAY YOU FOR HER SAFETY, AND THAT OLD BITCH SLAPPED HER--- where is she? "

His loud deep voice immediately took tenderness, when her thoughts came in his mind.

" Bo-Boss.. Miss park is infront of closed hermosa bakery.. At alley. "

" Fvck off! ", with a annoying growl, he ended the call.

" What the fvck she is doing there at this hour, dumb girl. ", he muttered inside his breathes, while dipping his slender thick finger in his hair, and throwing them back.

Iseul sitting down, while hugging her knees trembles.
Her small fists trembles and her clutch tightens, when the cold chilly winds across her body, which is wrapped in thin fabric clothes.

A soft sob escapes from her lips recalling events, her teeths clattered little when again a cold foggy winds touches her warm body.

She sniffs, another tear rolls down from her eyes, she pulls her legs closer and sniffs again.
A muffled cracky sob escapes, recalling how her brother show his back.
But poor girl, can't even blame her brother, knowing how much helpless he is.

She instantly dips her head between her knees, while clutching her body.
Her throat aches, along with her heart to cry loudly but disability choked her again.

The chill atmosphere turns wild, when the speedy car halts instantly infront of curved figure of iseul.
A loud cranky sound of horn blows out from the car.

The hawk eyes glaring at her body through the glass of window, turns into soft.
His numb lips slightly lifts up, looking at the shivering body.
" Iseul-ahh... You are really troublesome woman. "

Jungkook rasped darkly, looking at her.
He again press the honk, the loud and annoying sound of honk echoed inside the dark and silent alley.
But the woman didn't move an inch.
She was too lost to notice the presence of devil and his shadow and his eyes upon her.

Being vexed, he walks out of his car.

" why the heck you are sitting here... When you have my home to stay?! "

Iseul instantly flinches, hearing sudden frost l, deep and familiar vocal of someone.
She shallows a long breathes, recognising the vocals.
The tears instantly dried, her throat even went dry, her breathes hitched.

" eyes on me. "

Her eyes widened, when the voice get closer and huskier. .
She jumped when suddenly a palm touches her head.
Her eyes instantly took fear and instantly slide away from the touch while lifting her head.

Tears began to flow, her fist clutch the skirt, her little body starts shivering because of fear and cold, looking at the man sitting on his knees infront of her, close to her.

" Come to me... Lets go home. Its cold here. "
He spoke gently gazing at her with unknown desire roaming his globes at her delicate features.

Iseul immediately shakes her head at his words.

A raspy chuckle left from his throat, " sweetheart its not good to roam in this street wearing nothing but god damn small skirt. ", he rasped while advancing his eyes down at her exposed thighs and clenching his teeth.

Iseul again shakes her head while crying.

" dont be a kid and stand up! "
He rasped in vexed manner, inducing little girl jump in fear.
He stands straight, while gazing at her fearful face.

Iseul's fearful eyes filled with rage, looking at his nasty gaze upon her, she clutches her skirt in tight grip with anger as today she is here in street, Just because of him.

Jungkook's eyes harden looking at her stiff posture and bowed head, with a sigh, he give his advances his hand towards her.

" Get up... Iseul-ahh.. We can talk at my room. Okay? "

Iseul's eyes hardens, hearing his raspy tone and heartclenching words.
She lifts her eyes.

His vexed eyes, tough posture and coldness melts looking at her innocuous orbs.
His eyes took a softness, but a chuckle broke out from his lips, when she pushes away his hands with tough force.

The corner of his lips lift ups, a chaff smirk crept upon his lips, when she shakes her head with her rageful eyes and red nose.
Her eyes are adorned with tears but the rage in her soft innocuous orbs just made her more delicate in his eyes.

" angry on me? I will surely love to make your anger turn into please... But for now its cold here.. Come to me.. I don't want to fvcking force you here. "

He calmly uttered smirking at her with chaff intention and his wicked eyes glaring into her.

Iseul's eyes turns darker, her anger starts to raise, she is up to arm, she took her lower lips between her teeth and slowly stands up.

" lets go. ", he softly whispers and holds her wrist.

Iseul lifts her another palm, and slammed her soft palms into his left cheek.
With an audible sound of slap, his face turn into another side.

-----------------------------
𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲.

(Aurat sirf apne mannpasand mard pe apna gussa nikalti hai.)

🐣 next chapter after 490+ votes.

(😭 kuch jyada jaldi hi vote goal pura ho jata hai.😭)