18

18|" ғᴠᴄᴋ, ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss! ᴡʀᴀᴘ ᴛʜɪs ғᴠᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴀɪɴᴛ ʟɪᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs

18|" ғᴠᴄᴋ, ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss! ᴡʀᴀᴘ ᴛʜɪs ғᴠᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴀɪɴᴛ ʟɪᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs. "
_____________________________________

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
Mujhko barsaat bana lo - by Armaan malik]

" I have something for you, my love. ", He rasped out, with his desirable blue orbs Lingering on her teary eyes.

Iseul promptly oscillates her head side to side at his words, as she doesn't wants anything from him but freedom from his clutches.

A chuckle erupt in his throat observing her desperate shooks and action.
He wrapped his finger over her cold thighs, inducing her breathes fasten and her eyes frightened.

He clutches her thighs and apart her thighs, making a space for himself between her thighs.
He slowly push his clothed lower parted between her.

He raise his fingers and touches her wet cheeks, She jumped on her place feeling sudden warm touch on her cold wet cheeks.

She promptly jerks her face to move his fingers away from her delicate cheeks.
His eyes narrowed at her resistance, he chuckles, observing the clutch is tightening on his shirt, " Is my touches burning you? ", He snickered with his eyebrows raised with amusement.

She toss her lashes to him, and wobbled her head looking at him through her lashes.

He roamed his tongue inside his mouth in circular motion, and turn his gaze to her fingers clutching his shirt, " You are the one who is clutching the demon, aren't you? ", He whispered while turning his gaze from her fingers to her eyes.

Her teary eyes widened hearing his words, she instantly removes her fingers from his shoulders, her eyes blurted realizing, she touched him, how can she?

" Uh-Uh ", He shaked his head.

He slide himself closer to her lower part, causing her breathes hitched.

" My touch should not anger you, Love, You own me, you will be the one who is going to lose sanity for my mere touch, sweetheart. ", He whispered huskily, while putting his both Palm beside her hip, on the slabs.

Her teeths gritted hearing upon him, His words are burning her, she will never desire to touch a man like him, who is not even loyal to his wife.

Little did she knows, she would be the who will calm the demon inside him with her saint lips.

His fierce eyes travel down from her eyes to her lips, which are quivering, which are red and wet, for him, summoning him.

Iseul raised her quivering cold hands, she moved her hands and sign him, to let her go.

" Let you go? ", He asked with his warm breathes caressing her cheek and eyes peering into her lips.

" Never, love. ", He rasped out in his horsey tone as if he is graving those words on the ground of his heart.

Iseul's swollen eyes shaken, her pupils wildered, her heart thumper inside the ribcage.
Iseul instantly put her palms on his chest and pushed him.
He chuckles at her fail attempts, as her push were nothing, her push can't even make him stumble.

Iseul again push him, while her eyes brimming with tears.

With another raspy chuckles, he grabs her arms and push her back on the mirror.

" Fvcking stop, just because you are my sweetheart, it doesn't gives you right to push me. ", He steered while groping her arms on his firm grip.

Iseul's eyes blurted with tears, she throw her legs to kick him but her kick get block by his legs.

" Stubborn woman, aren't you? ", He growled near her lips, with his blue frost eyes glaring into her brown.
He walk more closer to her part, pressing himself between her, inducing her slow breathes fasten.

" Is my iseul-ahh scared? ", He whispered with amuse smirk playing on his lips and eyes observing her shivering figure.

A hiccup escaped from her throat, she nodded her head, looking at him through her wet lashes.

" you should be scare, love... Man like me is fvcking dangerous for your naïve mind... ", He whispered by caressing her arms with his finger.

He look at her arms, where was gripping few minutes ago, the red marks of his fingerprint burns his eyes, he caressed softly as the marks are making him regret.

He turn his burning gaze to his woman, who is crying, sobbing & Hiccuping while staring at him, through her wet lashes.
Such a trigger, does she except him to control himself, when his woman is peering him?

Her body jerked when he leaned his

" Tonight, 12 am i want you in my mansion... Love. ", He rasped.

She instantly shook her head at his words.

========================
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs : because my schedule update of book ' His Favorite Sin ' will be thrice in month on Thursday, sunday and Friday.