23

23| " ᴀs ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀs ʟᴜsᴛ "
--------------------------------------

[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴅᴡɪsʜᴇʀs :
Some of you are literally hating me without any valid reason, like its not your hate its JEALOUSY! JEALOUSY! ]

Stop doing this, its Embarassing!

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

The tight hold of Iseul's little finger tightens, recalling the dreadful moments.
Recalling his erotic kiss, his wicked touch, his stimulating cold blue observance on her frail body.

Everything!
Everything about him dreads her to death.

A cracked sob escaped from her throat, inducing her breathes uneven.
She grasps the duvet more densely.

All she wants is to scream loudly.
But her disability.
He again assaulted her by blackmailing her, using her love for her family.
Even though she wants to disobey him, but his words, his Manipulative words force her to obey him.

Iseul curls her figure into ball clutching the duvet more densely, as if her life is depending on the thin duvet.

| ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ |

" No! "
" Fvcking No! "
" He can't be him! "
" She was his sister! ", Jimin whispered with his eyes bewildered and frown displaying on his forehead.

Jimin throws the file away from his sight.
Jimin's nose flarred.
" Jeon Jun-Jungkook... ", He whispered the name.

The name which is going to ruin his family.
His bare arms prickled with goosebumps.
They were biting the freaking bullets.

" Does father know this? ", Jimin asked himself.

Sweat beads formed on his forehead, his blood turn cold.

" I was fvcking playing with fire all the time! ", Jimin whispered regretting getting his sister, rose married to Asia most wanted criminal.

" No matter why he had gaurds around his mansion. "

Jimin again whispered wrapping his head around the truth.

Jimin instantly grasp his phone, which was laying on the glass table infront of his chair where he is sitting.

He dialed number of his secretary.

He leaned his back on the headboard of his table, after placing the phone over his ears.

His call immediately got answered after several rings.

" Yes, Boss! "

Secretary jung said professionally from the another side of the call.

" In-Invite Mr jeon Jungkook for office's dinner party! ", Jimin said stuttering little as the fear inside him crawling him.

Secretary jung from the another side of the phone; scrunch his brows together hearing upon his shuttering tone.
Park jimin is rough & tough man with boldness & coldness.
Hearing him stuttering is inducing his Curiousity.