48

.

48 | " ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs & ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜs sᴇx "
-------------------------------------------

The clear full moon ether growls viciously while sparking the lights, the cold moon of december didn't blooms over the sky, the phenomenon was something minacious eldritch

The onyx orbs shudders hearing a ear piercing growls of ether.

Iseul timidly shifts her position, curling her legs closer to her, she slowly fixes the thin strap of her new nightwear to hide her Cleavage.
What is this?
Why its so small, Its feel like it will slip down from her body anytime someone holds her.

She shallows dry breathes when her eyes take look of his inappropriate position sitting on the couch, while spreading his legs.

She scrunches her nose when a smoky breathes released from his lips, why this men has to smoke?

" and such a shameless woman you are... To call yourself as jeon.. When you are divorced by him? "

The verbals aimlessly ring inside her mind, sending her solace & ease, her eyes peering at him through the long lashes with thoughts of him being single.

She instantly shakes her head at her thoughts, disgusted at her own thoughts of loving her sister's ex husband.

She instantly turns her gaze towards the darkness of windom, where she could find cold water pouring.

" Iseul-ahh come here.. "

Her eyes shudder upon him hearing his sudden summon, she instantly clutched the silk piece on her body, closer to her chest.
Does she have to walk to him?

The nightwear on her body wasn't big, it was piece of silk sliding from her skin, even though she had wear such things before even shorter clothes before, but it hadn't uncomfortable such as now.