38

38|“ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ғᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɴᴀsᴛʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs! ”

""""""""""""""""""""

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

“ you will be paid more than you think. ”, Rose said to the person other side of , tilting her head in maniac manner, eyes sparkling with abnormal emotions.

“ huh?  Billions wouldn't be enough to make me betray my wife.. Mrs jeon. ”, A person rasped through the other side of call.

Rose’s lips turn upward hearing his words, fellow loyal dogs, Rose smirk at her thoughts.

“ mr kim.. I am just telling you to kidnap her and rape her brutal-- ”

Before she could complete those nasty sentence, mr kim from other side of call speak, “ Kim taehyung may be criminal but not rapist.. Or betrayer. I will kidnap her and sell her to the stripper club.. Mrs jeon. ”

“ what do you think about me kim... More than your wife.. I will be more good in bed. ”, Rose spoke in her slutry vocals, spining her hairs with her tip of finger, she leans down against the back of the chair, parting her legs little feeling weird sensation inside her.

“ So slut of you.. Mrs jeon.. No wonder why you are divorced. ”
“ i have divine taste in woman, you can see my wife... You are so far away from being beautiful. ”,mr kim stated with a corrupted smirk.

A small laugh escaped from rose’s lips, “ loyal dog, aren't you? ”

“ Bitchy traitor, aren't you? ”

Rose’s smirk vanished, anger rushed inside her veins.
“ Mrs jeon your work will be done in two days.. ”, mr kim instantly said with a laugh and smirk over his lips.

-----

“ on the bed.. Sweetheart.. I am sure you can fvcking hear me! ”, he rasped towering her with his giant height and posture.
Iseul being captivated by his dominant strong presence, nods her head with her tears streaming down.
Her heart thumping inside her chest, halted when he suddenly hits the belt on the air causing a loud whipped sound.
Inducing her shudder.

Iseul instantly covers her ears and closes her eyes with extreme.

“ FAST!! ISEUL PARK! ”

Iseul’s anxious posture again shudders with a jerk, by hearing upon his heavy deep loud vocals.

Her trembling legs instantly walks backwards, with her eyes close, ears covered by small palms.

Jungkook’s eyes darkened, his steps forwarded towards the bed along with her small steps.

As soon as iseul reaches the bed, her steps halted, a soft hiccups left from her throat, with her glossy eyes, she glances at the window, she again drags her teary eyes down as she realises she can't run away.

“ Climb on the bed! And on your fours! ”

Goosebumps appears over her body, along with her body jolted, her hands instantly grasp the shirt, hearing his raspy vocalized words from behind and his warm breathes on her cold skin.

As soon as she grasp his words, she immediately shakes her head.

Jungkook’s lips turns upwards, a cozy immortal smirk appear on his lips, settle of warmness appear on his lips.

“ so brave of you.. Sweetheart.. Denying on my face? ”

Rasping those words & vocalizing in terrifying manner, he forwards his step, closer.

His words were nothing but overpowering, dominating & manipulating.
His sudden steps, induce her breathes tangles with airs & heart heavy, she immediately backwards, wanting to create distance between.

But her lips lost their colour, frailness appear on her limbs, when her knees collides with bed, inducing her eyes wide.

But the closeness grew between them when he walks with frail force, she squeak, when his toes touches her warm feet.

“ Give up! ”

He whispers standing closer to her, towering her fragile body with his giant mascular posture.

Her eyes burned with terror, she shakes her head, she won't give up, when a man like him wants to gulps down her strength.

Those terror of her heart, but burning rage in her eyes for him, successful bewitch him.
With swift motion, he grabs her arms and pulls her closer, closer to him.

She squeaked when Her head collides with his chest.
She instantly place her hand on his well built chest, on her horse to push him away.

“ Fvck! That what makes me wanna break you! ”

“ You have became a favourite sin of sinner.... Sinner jeon. ”

And her limbs instantly lose strength.
His words, his tone, his grasp, the vocals, the desire, the sharpness... The lust everything petrified her.

Her lips shivers.

But soon she growls, when his grips tightens and he pushed her down of bed.

--------------

“ THAT FVCKING SON OF BITVH JEON AGAIN FREAKING PLAYED HIS IMMORTAL CARDS? ”

Jimin screamed loudly, grabbing his hairs looking at the papers, where the information regarding the situation is written by his guard according to his point of view.

His blood boiled, he instantly threw the paper, “ THAT FVCKING BITCH... PLAYED AGAIN HE AGAIN TOOK MY SISTER.. BY SUCH SUCKING TICKS. ”

---

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

I know i know.. I am Irritating you all by publishing, short chapters but i have exams.

It'll happen till the march, i will be in your service after march. Until please don't leave me.. After my family and friends you all readers are the only who have special place in my heart.
[Sach me majak nhi kar rhi. ]

Love you all ❣️✨🦋