19

•ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ & ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

19 | ᴄʟᴜᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴏғ 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋!
========================

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

" Tonight, 12 am i want you in my mansion... Love. ", He rasped.

She instantly shook her head at his words.
His brows raised in amusement, he chuckles and slide closer to her body, crushing her between his mascular body and mirror.

A whimpers and sob escaped from her lips, when his jeans touched her clothed womanhood, inducing her more insecure and dread.

" Sweetheart, why you always forced me to use wrong ways."
He said traveling down his hands from her arms to her her waist.

" What about I tell your Brother, that last night his little sister was in my bed, naked in my arms snuggling into my chest... ", He whispered near her lips, hitting her his warm breathes.

Iseul's eyes widened at his words, her eyes blurted more with tears.
She gritted her teeths at his threat, how can he?!
He was the one who drugged her?!

His lips twisted into nefarious smile, he clutch her waist, and pulled her closer with jerk force, inducing her lips apart and her palms lands on his shoulder.

" Love, think carefully, your brother will not find it please, if he find out his little sister spend her night with her sister's husband... He will not like it. ", He rasped gawking at her trembling lips.

Her lashes shaken along with her brown orbs, She clutch her finger into a small fist because of the fear raising inside her.

" its all is upon you, sweetheart. ", He rasped in his horsey voice, inducing her fear stir.

" Will you obey me? ", He rasped, while roaming his tongue inside his cheek and his fingers clutching her waist in tight grasp.

Iseul's sinless, pure & frightened eyes again blurted, she oscillates her head ay his word.

His lips curved up more, her resistance & her guiltless action effortlessly tempted him.

" Fine! ", He said and smirk.

" So, i will tell your brother, last night, your mute sister came and asked me for night with her... And I fvcked her harder, Is that Okay, love? ", He asked in his dark deep tone.
Her face get pale, along her fingers shaken hearing upon his cruel & shameless words, her teeths gritted against each other.

" So I should leave. ", He said removing his grip from her waist.
He walk back away from her, with his sizzling & dreadful gaze stick on her innocuous orbs.

Her body horrified looking at him walking backwards with slow pace and sworn to destroy her.
She instantly grab his hands.

His minacious eyes, took catastrophic shade, when she grasp his mascular arms in her shivering one.

She instantly ducked her head when he halted because of her grasp.

" What, love? ", He asked with a teasing tone.

She raised her free hand, which is shaking due to fear, she slowly move her fingers, Explaining him, she will obey him.

" Such a obedient little woman. ", He stated with a dark chuckle at the first.

Iseul downcast her brown orbs, due to shame & pain.

" Tonight is mine, i guess. ", He rasped.
Iseul fluttered her lashes closed, and squeeze her eyes as his words are burning her.

He travel his intimate stare at her fingers grasping his arms.
He raise his another hand and place his palm on her head, inducing girl flinch hard.
He shuffle her hairs with his fingers and spoke, " Sweetheart, leave my hand... I need to go. ", He whispered in his husky yet playful tone.

She instantly jerk away her hands away from his skin.

" Princess? ", Jimin's dimmed face lightened looking at his sister standing on the doorway.

" come inside. ", Jimin said softly, requesting her to Walk inside.

Iseul instantly shook her head, she raise her hands and sign him that, are you busy?

Jimin closed his file which he was reading before her presence, " No, princess. ", He said with a graceful smile lingering on his lips.

Iseul's front teeth exposed.
Iseul again raise her hands and sign him that can she go out?

Jimin's face smile faded observing her movement of her finger, " Ofcourse you can, princess, no need to ask me. ", Jimin stated as he wants to give everything she deserves, afterall she is his only family.

Iseul wobbled her head with smile on her face, but deep inside her chest is anxious, her eyes are halting her tear and her fear.
Cause she knows tonight she will be in clutches of devil.

=====================
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴇᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs. 🥺❤