36

36 | " 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲

36 | " 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲. "
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

Iseul's arms wrapping around jungkook's neck tightens, when he put his step on the stairs while carrying her body in his arms, the corner of her eyes lit up with tears, looking at his cheeks and hard expression tugged on his face.

She gulps down her saliva, looking at his cheeks, where she slapped few hours ago.

" Stop staring, iseul.. These eyes of yours are too innocent to see my desired eyes. "

Her instantly jumped reacting to his harsh vocals, her gaze drops down as his vocals were devious in the calm serene surround.

She silently let her tears fell down, recalling how he didn't break her hand for slapping him, as man like him should have killed her or treated her more brutally as for them, slap is nefarious mark of insult.
Instead of growling at her, he pulled her into his embrace and let her cry in his embrace, she hurted his pride, but instead of growling or killing her, he placed her more closer to his chest.

All the moments played inside her mind, causing her eyes teary, the slap wasn't brutal but it should effect his male pride. But he was calm & soft.

The guilt inside her chest of hitting him, choked her, she slowly clutches his shirt in her fist, catching his attention.

He slowly let his gaze drawl at her, " sweetheart... Don't think much.. I will surely punish you for hitting me... But in my way. "

Her eyes bewildered, her eyes instantly went to his, how he can read her unspoken words?
How he could read those emotions of her eyes when her own brother couldn't.

He turns his gaze with a cozy smirk, as he fvcking loved the emotions and affections of his words upon her face.

Iseul looks above from his shoulder, her eyes again went on his face, witnessing the darkness of the mansion.

His smirk widens, feeling the innocence gaze of her, so tempting.
There is no angel who can match the innocence of her.
Delicacy that her posture holds has aura to seduce his demonic evil.

He climb up the last stair, while tightening his grasp on her shoulder and under her knees, he smiles looking at her curious eyes looking everywhere, for the sight of human, but poor girl didn't found any gaurd of her who could help her to get rid of him, as he already order them to leave them alone.

Iseul's heart shaken with trepidation, when his steps halted infront of the familiar room, iseul shallows her saliva, looking at the familiar door.
Her body in his arms, trembles, which caught his attention, immediately.

His clutch on her body tightens, " calm down little bird... This time i won't try to eat you. "

His raspy vocals instantly sent shivers down to her spine, his words successfully set vicious fear around her senses.
Iseul instantly tried to jerk her legs down, with a soft whimpers.

" STOP THIS SHIT! ", he growled loudly, which successfully made her stiff in his clutch.

His feets instantly kicks the door, with a fierce force, causing the door open, with swift motion.

Whimpers escapes and she clutches his shoulder, tightly.

His teeth grinded lightly, hearing her soft whimpers, vexed fire insert his veins, he annoyingly fastens his steps towards his bed.

A hiccups escaped from her throat, when they reached the bed.

" cry all you want.. Now! ", he vexed in venomous tone as he is clearly irritated by her fear of him.
He slowly place her on the bed, with softly.

Iseul instantly buried her face inside her palms, with fear.
The vexed expression of his face vanished, when his ears caught the soft sobs of his little woman.

He bent his position towards her dwarf level, to match his lips with her ears, as he wants to let her hear his raspy vocals.
" do you want my shoulder? ", he softly whispered.

Hearing his sudden deep vocals, she instantly moves away from his lips, at full tilt, still buring face into her palms.

A amuse smirk plastered upon his lips, looking at her touch me not act.
Her innocent pure act are truly traits for him, to seduce the monster of him.
His tongue inside his mouth, swirls looking at her curl figure, he slowly fixed his position, while tugging his hands inside his pocket.

" This room is all yours, sleep tight.. Little woman. "

He husked in his deepest vocals and walks backwards while staring at her little form, with a amuse smirk, as her little body is continuously wriggling and hiccuping, causing his desire burn in nefarious fire.

....................

| ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘs. |

" WHERE IS MY SISTER?! "

" LOWER THIS FVCKING VOICE OF YOURS. ", Jungkook response the growl with loudest growl, to the man who is at the other side of call.

Jimin, at the other side of call, instantly clutches his head with his fingers.
" Look.. Leave her... Its our matter... I will help you to take your revenge but leave her-- "

" STOP THIS FVCKING BULLSHIT PARK JIMIN.. WHEN YOU COULD NOT HELP YOUR SISTER.. HOW THE FVCK YOU WILL HELP ME! "

" DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY FVCKING IDEA, WHERE SHE WAS?! "

" WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED WITH HER?! "

" SHE WAS FVCKING PUSHED AND SLAPPED BY THOSE FVCKTARD PARENTS OF YOURS! STILL YOU HAVE THE FVCKING AUDACITY TO ASK ABOUT HER CONDITION. "

His growls made jimin's eyes glossy, his legs shivers with guilts and regrets. He stumbles on his feets, clenching the phone.

" I-I wa-was helples-- "

" HELPLESS?! YOU WERE COWARD, FVCKTARD!... BUT I AM NOT A COWARD SHIT LIKE YOU... I KNOW HOW TO PROTECT HER! ", jungkook screamed as if he is bull, ready to kill him as he didn't liked the fact, even being her brother he couldn't kept her safe but let everything happened with her.

Jimin on the other side of call, couldn't control his tears, but let them slide.

" Tak-take care of he-her. "

Jungkook's jaw clenched, before he could say anything else, he threw his phone.

*******************

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

Was busy with many things:(