31

31 | 𝐕 𝐀 𝐍 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀 𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐌 & 𝐂 𝐈 𝐆 𝐆 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄

𝐂 𝐈 𝐆 𝐆 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄.

|| ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ sᴏғᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ & ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴀʟsᴏ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ, ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀs ʏᴏᴜ, ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴇss ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ. ||

[Play above mentioned music. ]

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

" FVCKING LEAVE, ISEUL, I WILL LOST IT, I WILL LOST MY CONTROLS. ", He again bellowed exasperatedly, while clutching his head as the drug is excruciating him & burning him.

Iseul's fingers clasp on the files tensed, she shallows the lump of anxiety, looking at his burning body, & red face.

She tuggs her lips between her teeth.
She also desires to leave his territory, his dark presence, she wants to run away but her uncle's work is letting her move, she can't disappoints him, he had raised her, feed her, gave her roof, her brother always taught her to obey uncle.

" FVCK! ", He let out howl of despair, as the drug is distressing him with slow pace.

His sudden howl cause her shawk, Her legs begins to tremble, his howl petrified her naive soul.

" FVCK NO! ", He agains bellowed exasperatedly, as woman standing in his room is tempting him, her saccharine smell is inviting him.
His body instantly tranquils. a wicked notion across his mind.

His whole body warms up, his lips curves up, a corrupt smirk appears on his lips, one kiss wouldn't hurt her thought across his mind, he can kiss her and touch her, he wouldn't cross the limit, he thought.

Drug eventually spelled.

His desirable globes shifts upon her.

Her pupils enlarges, when his dark dominant desirable gaze collides with her sinless & pure eyes.

" I told you to leave, didn't I? "

Her breathes halts, her clasp fastens hearing his nubile mannered vocal.
She shallows her cold breathes, sweat forms on her forehead , she place her frighten gaze on the floor and oscillates her head in slow manner.