1

Mr. President...  Your husband wants to meet you.

Let him in... 

Joon...  They are already here...  are you still working?

They can wait for me but my job can't...  You go I will be their own time.

*********

Listen, idiots...  We are going to see mr. President...  So please behave properly.

We are not going to see Mr. President...  We are going to meet Yoongi.  My future husband.

Jimin...  Be obedient...  that sound makes Jimin startled.

Sorry hyung...  He looks down.

Taehyung stops for security checking. After the security check they walk to the president's home.  Bigger than two palaces.

Welcome...  Women in uniform welcome Mr. Kim and his family to the house. They saw the security guards standing in the discipline.

Hai...  Jin welcomes Mr. Kim with a warm hug. Please sit. He makes them sit. Joon is,  a little busy.

Yes...  my father...  Mother and brother. Jimin introduces his family.

Jin smiles at them...  I know them. Suddenly they heard a sound from upstairs.

The President is here...  Someone announced. They all stand like a statue...  Taehyung looks at the man...  All in black...  It looks so elegant and beautiful...  He heard that the president was from a royal family...  Now he feels that was right...

Hello everyone...  Joon said in a sweet yet dominating voice. 

Jimin's eyes were on the small boy who followed his mother like a kitten. He held his mother's long coat tightly.  his boy...  It's an arranged marriage but Jimjn already falls deeply for that introverted shy boy...

Sit...  Joon sits in his chair and crosses his legs.   yoongi sat between his father and mother.

A King is always a king...  Mrs. Kin said to his husband. 

Maids pour tea for everyone,  the maids seem like a doll which is keyed because they behave like robots. Everyone holds a polite smile on their face. Peaceful place.

So...  What next? Jin breaks the silence.  I mean Yoongi already finish his studies. So as we said before we can proceed with marriage.

Yes... Mr. Kim smile.

We should arrange a party to announce the marriage. Joon said.

Party? But..... Mrs. Kim become silent once she met his eyes. Namjoon is not suggesting expect it's an order... 

Hyung's long-lost mother...  Jimin thinks while looking at his boy.

Taehyung likes everything. The discipline...  Comfortable silence. The dignity of the family...  Perfect...  He thought...

Suddenly they heard a loud sound...  Guards aim their guns at point...  Maids are going to the corner with terrified expressions... 

Mom...  look what I got?...

Taehyung saw a boy in big pants and an oversized hoodie...  A ponytail in the head...  He is covered with mud and soil...

Aaaahaaaa...  Mrs. Kim is the first one who screams.

Because the boy was holding a snake in his hand...

Kooky...  Drop it down...  Jim shout.

No...  I catch him with a lot of hard work. The boy pouts with his snake...

Who unlocks his room? Joon glared at Yoongi.

Kooky baby...  Drop it down...  Joon said to him in a calm tone.

Mom...  He put...

Do what I said...

He put the snake down...  Securities tries to catch the snake. Poor creature, it runs like Usain Bolt even without legs... 

After a good minute of commotion, the guards catch the snake. 

The boy waves his hand at the snake. We were great friends. By the way who is all this? He walks to his family.

This Jimin and his family...

Brother-in-law...  with a loud shout he Jumps on Taehyung... 

Taehyung nostrils pierced with the dirt smell... He feels for throwing up...  He covers his mouth...  Washroom?

A maid takes him to the washroom.

Oh...  He is pregnant...  Congratulations...  Jungkook congratulates his father.

What? Jin wide opens his mouth.

Namjoon grits his teeth...  Jungkook go and clean yourself...  Then join us for lunch... 

Oki...  The boy walks upstairs...

Sorry for what happened just now... Jin said politely...

Its... Ok...  He?

Our younger one...  Jin answered. Come let's have lunch.  They walk to the table.

Why do they never tell us they have a son like this? Mrs. Kim asks to hide her husband.

I don't know...  He wisper back...