34

Tae... Jungkook calls him... Please relax ... I.. he tries to catch his husband.

No... How many times have I told you to stay away from me... I am not good for you... Please leave me alone.

What the hell are you talking about? How many times have I told you I can be yours ... We can make a family together...

Taehyung gets up from the floor and rushes to his room ...

Taehyung... Jungkook follows him... He was searching for something in the locker... He took a bottle.

What's that? Medicine? Are you ill? Any disease? 

Get out .... Taehyung said to him rudely.

Is that? Is that a drug? Jungkook closed his mouth. Tae are you?

Yes ... I am... I can't live without this... He threw the bottle towards Jungkook. I am drug addict Jungkook... Yesterday I took this and i am not remembering anything... I ... I force you...

No... Jungkook rush to him and hug the crying man. You don't force me for anything. I give myself to you... I love it... You treat me well...

No... No... Don't come to me... Stay away... Get out... Get out... Taehyung forcefully make the boy out and close the door.

Taehyung... Don't use that... Please open the door... Please listen to me. I can help you Taehyung... I love you... Please open the door... Taehyung... Jungkook shout from outside.

He heard some sound... He forcefully open the door and get in... Tae... Jungkook calls him... The man was throwing up in Washroom... Tae... Jungkook pat his back... It's ok...

Taehyung sat on floor... 

Do you need water? Coffe?  Jungkook asked anxiously.

Can you... Can you hug me? Taehyung asked. Next second Jungkook embrace the boy. Hyung...

After a good minutes of silence... Kooky... When I lost my family... I thought I became alone but Jimin and his family was there for me. But it was not enough for me... I was angry... Angry towards the whole world. New paper's said bad about my Taeyon... I can't even save my mother... I hide like coward when she got killed ... That makes me a mad man... I  start to use alcohol but Jimin's tears make me to stop that... But he didn't know his brother already find another pain killer... Drugs... I was killing myself... I know... But i can't live without this now...

Jungkook keep silent... It's ok... It's ok... I can understand... But there is lot of way to save yourself. I will help you.

No Kooki... I can't.

Believe me... I will be there for you... My husband... He kissed him....

Kooki... I want to sleep.

Come .... Jungkook makes him to the bed. Sleep tight hyung... I will stay with you.

*********

Aaha ....my stomach is hurting... Please give me one... Taehyung cried loudly. I will die now .

Hyung .... Jimin hug his brother... Please stay calm. It's nothing hyung... It's just feeling .

Please... Just one pill. ... Just one... Taehyung try to escape from Jimin's grip...

No.... Jimin hug him tight. Jungkook inform Jimin and Yoongi about Jungkook. He check the locker. He got lot of bottles and some syringe... Once he understands he can't do this alone... Jungkook informed them.

Jungkook looks at the clock... 10: 30 pm ... Taehyung never allows him to stay with him after 10...

Jiminaaa i will die... I will die...

Call doctor... Yoongi said to Jungkook.

Ya... But whom? We need trusted doctor.

Our family doctor... Let's call him... Yoongi suggested.

********

Doctor took an injection for sleeping. I think he was using drugs on regular basis. Better you take him to hospital tomorrow. Doctor said to them.

Yes... Uncle please keep this as secret.

You can trust me... I will give some medicine. And may be he will react violently once wake up. He is addicted.

Come... Doctor... Jimin walks out with doctor.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung...  He took his hand in him...

I will make something for you... Yoongi walks outside to the kitchen... Kitchen seems a mess... He clean the kitchen and disided to make something for dinner.

After some minutes... Yoongi heard some sniffle sound from living room... Kooki..
He walks to room... Jimin... Yoongi got amazed while seeing Jimin is crying.

I am not a good brother... He said. I failed to be a good brother...

Jimin... It's not your fault... It's .

I am the only culprit here... I should take care my brother more... I... I... He clutch his heart..

Jimin ... Yoongi walks to him ... It's ok... He try the console the boy. We can make him back to life... You can help your brother now too... Don't be so weak. Stay strong for him... For Jungkook... For our family... Please.

Suddenly Jimin hugged him...I want my hyung back... Help me... He begged.

I will... Yoongi hug him back... I will help you.