7

Yoongi slowly opens his eyes... He looks around. The same room last he stayed but on the bed. Get ready we are going home...  The voice makes him startled. Jimin...  Where were you?

Do you herd what is said? Get ready we are going home.

Yoongi tries to wake up but his whole body was aching badly.  But he manages to get up. He steps outside. Jimin's car. Once he sits in the car...  Jimin turns the vehicle At high speed. Yoongi fists his hand and closes his eyes...  He is scared of speed...

Please go slow...  He whispers to him but Jimin doesn't care for that scary whisper.

Once the car stops in front of a house...  Jimin walks into the house without telling anything.  Yoongi opens his eyes.  He was shivering.  Without knowing anything he looks around.  Appa...  A small cry block in his lips... 

Yoongi...  Mrs. Park opens the door...  Come.  She took his hand. The next moment he falls on her chest and cried loudly.

************

Why do you call me? Jungkook stares at the man who sits in front of him.

Just watching this face...  Taehyung smiles at him.

You said...  you want to tell me something important about my Yoongi. That's why I came here...  Jungkook grits his teeth.

I never saw someone this much cute in anger.  Tae stare at him.

Look Mr. I am not a middle school boy to fall for your honey talks. Well, I am going...  Jungkook stands up from his seat and walks to the door.

Jungkook...  Tae calls him...  I like you.

I don't like you...  Jungkook said without turning back.

Not sympathy for a rape victim...  I like you. Tae said.

Jungkook stops and looks at him. I am not a victim...  I am a survivor. I don't need your love to live... With that, the boy walks out.

Taehyung leans towards his chair... 

Boss...  His Assistant or better say,  a  crime partner comes to him.

Two...  Things...  He loves his Yoongi very much he will do anything for him...  And the second thing...  I saw that pain in his eyes when I called him a victim.

Yes...  Boss.  He is our card for Yoongi...

First Yoongi...  Then Jungkook...  I want to kill both of them with my hand...  but before they will know all the pain... Call Ara...  And asks what happened. If she still wants Jimin.  Finish her story... My Jimin deserves better...  With that Taehyung walks outside. See you tomorrow, Lina...

She stared at the way he went...  Not only Jungkook and Yoongi...  I want your Jimin too...  I want to see your tears too Taehyung.
She grits her teeth.

*******

He treating that boy like trash. He was crying all day. If he calls his father...  They will kill us. Mrs.  Park shouts at Taehyung.

Everything will be alright Mom...  Now go and sleep... Don't make yourself ill.  Tae nods his head.

Tae  You don't know what happened today.

Go and sleep mom... Tae said in a harsh tone.  Once she go out... Taehyung walks to his father.

Jimin loving her own sister after knowing that you are still keep silence....  Shame on you... Tae growled at his father...

Mr. Park looks at the floor...i will tell him everything but not now.