27

Yoongi didn't say anything for the questions aired by his family members. He cried for a few minutes in his father's chest. Then he goes to his room and locked.

Jin tries to call Jimin but his phone is switched off. Then he calls Jungkook and asks him to come home.

I called Mr Park... But that man is drunk. Mrs. Park didn't say anything. Hobi grit his teeth. Let me check what happened... I will go..

No... Joon stops him. Yoongi is here now... That's enough. Don't go behind this.

We want to know what happened... It's our child's life. Jin said with a frown.

For what? There is some problem between he and Jimin. Let him come here. Otherwise file a divorce and help my son out of this problem.

Divorce? What are you talking about?

I am talking about Divorce Jin... I know what a destroyed marriage looks like... And it's good to get divorce before having children. Hoseok... I am going to the office now. Don't send Yoongi back if anyone requests. Let Jimin come here.

Maybe it's just a small problem mom... Why are you making it a big deal?

I know my son better Hoseok... And do what i said. It was an order. So Hoseok and Jin keep silent.

"*"*******

Jungkook was making dinner for his husband. This is the first time he is cooking something. He seeks help from YouTube. Jungkook tasted what he made... Wow ... Kooki... You are a Jem of person. He arranged breakfast on the table. Jungkook decided to be an ideal loving wife and change his husband's character through love. That man suffers a lot...

Taehyung takes the dress from bed... It's ironed perfectly. Jungkook chose for him. He wears the dress... It's perfect for the day.

Tae... I make breakfast for you.

Taehyung just sits on the chair...

I will serve you... Jungkook happily sat next to him.

It's ok... He served food himself and started to eat neatly .

Jungkook stared at him with a sad face. He thinks they can eat together. Whatever Taehyung eats his food. Mom said you like homely food... Should I take lunch?

No... Taehyung took his plates, glass and spoon and walked to the kitchen. Thanks for the food.

Ya... But why are you thanking me... We are family right? So.. But Taehyung just walks out without saying anything.

Jungkook stands at the door and stares at the way he walks to the lift... He expects the man to look back... But no... He just vanished into the lift... One day you will be a whipping man for me. And you will beg me... Kooki, i don't want to go to the office i want to spend time with you... I need a kiss... But i will avoid you... Stupid... He talks himself. Jungkook calls Jin and says he and Taehyung are going to a place. So he can't make it home. The reality was he couldn't go home with his wounded fingers and burnt hand.

***********

Jimin... Taehyung calls him. It's ok.

How Hyung? How can I be ok? Who is she? The girl who I love very much but now she is... He stopped.

She is not his daughter... Don't be guilty.

Maybe not... But i feel some suffocation when she is near me ... I try to teach my head and heart she is not my sister but.

Go for a DNA text... It's not very easy but ...

No... What if she is our father's child? I will die out of guilty. Jimin fists his hand... I don't know what I should do.

We can go for a ride in the evening... Taehyung looks at him.

Tae... Jungkook enters the cabin. Oh... Hi Jimin. Here i take lunch for you. He put some boxes on the table.

Jimin smiled at him... You are calling me Jimin... I thought I was older than you.

Yes... But I am your big brother's wife isn't it? So i can call you Jimin.

But i am your uncle's husband... But Jimin stopped ... Now he remembers Yoongi. The boy was so devastated yesterday. Excuse me guys... I will be back. He went outside.

Lunch... Jungkook looks at his husband.

Am i told you i don't want lunch... No means no Jungkook... Now clear my table and get out.

But i...

Don't make me repeat my words. Taehyung glares at him.. get out.

Jimin tries to call Yoongi ... But his phone was switched off... He calls his mother and knows the boy was not there. Jimin decided to go to Kim's... He sent a message to his brother that he was going to Kim's mansion and left the office.

**********

Taehyung opened his apartment door. What the ? A mild cherry apple fragrance welcomes him into the home. A pleasant smile occurred in him... The whole house was cleaned and beautiful... New curtains... New lights... New flower vaises... The total look was amazing and pleasant. He feels of a home.

Tea or coffee? Jungkook lean to kitchen door.

Taehyung's Jaw dropped when sees the boy in a black shirt... Only in a black shirt.

Tea ... He said.

Ok... Just go and freshen up... He smiles beautifully.

The room was also decorated well... Simple and humble for Taehyung's likes. Boy is not so bad... He said himself with a smile. And his phone rang... Mom... He attended the call.