37

Hoseok stops his car in front of the hospital and runs into it. He saw Jungkook's driver was sitting in front of observation room.

Sir... Driver stands respectively...

Where is my son? What happened?

Don't know sir... I find him unconscious on that house... But now he is ok... You can see him.

Hoseok walks to room...

Jungkook pocke his stomach... Hi baby moma here... He said.

Child can't here now... And we can't called it's a baby now ... It's just fetus now... So...
The nurse try to explain.

No this is my baby... You just call my baby baby... Otherwise i will bite with my teeth... He show his two teeth.

She laughed... Ok... Mr. You should include healthy foods in your daily...

Dada is here ... Kooki chirp happily ones he see his father.

Your husband? The nurse asked.

No... My Dada...father...

What? Nurse wide her eyes in unbelievable.

Kooki... Baby... What happened? He sits next to him.

Dada... He calls him happily... There is a baby in it...

What? Hobi stare at him.

She said... He point to the nurse.

He is carrying sir... She said.

Yes... Me... He smiles beautifully....

Hoseok look at him and take his hand... My baby... He kissed on his hand.

Why are you starting at my father like that... He is a grandpa now... He is not going to marry you. He said to the nurse.

***********

Oh... God... Great grandfather. Why all of you making me so old? Jin said with a pout.

But you look so young Appa... Kooki said while eating his apple.

You should be very careful from now... Don't do anything naughty. Joon said to him.

I know... I will take care of my baby... Jungkook smiles.

Did you inform Taehyung? Where is he?

No... I don't said to him. He went to Canada. Oh i forgot to tell you something, he took an envelope from his bag... We got divorced. Jungkook said like nothing happens.

What? The whole family stare at him.

I was wrong about him... He is not perfect for me. He loves someone else. So i just got divorced.

Did he cheat you? Hoseok grit his teeth.

Dada ... I already forget that chapter of my life. He didn't deserve me or my love. Now my focus on my child. Leave him alone. I forget inform Yoongi about this... Let me call him... Jungkook walks to his room.

************

Ara left the country... Hyung offer a good amount of money. She forgets me for that money. Jimin said to his father.

Hyung!... Still you address him like that. He makes you marry to Yoongi... He destroys both of your life and now he cheated on that poor boy. Still addressing him as brother.

Why he do that? We love him sincerely. Why? Mrs. Park... Wipe her eyes.

May be our love is not enough for him. That boy only wants take revenge. That's why he do all this. Not him... This is all a punishment for my sins... He lean to the chair.

Yoongi came to them... Jungkook just calle me now. He is going to be a mother. In form your brother about that. He said with all hatred towards that family.

Three of them got shocked...

I am going to Kims... Yoongi walks outside.

Call your brother and beg him to come back... Mr . Park said.

He changed his number... No way to contact him. And he already filed a suit for divorce.

*********

So what? Jungkook looks at him. How my father take care of a child alone? Just like that I will raise my child. Don't worry Yoongi.

Are you ok Kooki? I mean.. he.

I am not... I am brocken... I am... I am... But it's ok... I am not going spend a tear of mine for him. When i open my eyes i thought he willl be there with me.

He already left the country with her.

Let him go... Once he understands my love and he came back. Jungkook said... But he beautifully cheat me Yoongi. How fool I was? I thought love can do magic.

Yoongi slowly hug him... He don't deserve you baby... You will find someone who loves you... Only you...

Ya... Jungkook also hug him... Hey... Brother in law... Come inside. Oh... Sorry not brother in law anymore... Uncle...

Jimin walks to him... He seat next to him... Jungkook... He calls him.

Yes... Don't worry... I am happy now... Yoongi can you bring something for eating.. i am hungry... Make something fresh.

Ok... Yoongi pat his cheeks and left the room.

Jimina... Ask your hyung to come back... I can't anymore... I will die.. Jimin... Please.. please... I will beg to him... Tell I am carrying his child... Please... please...

Jimin remains silent...

Why he hates me this much? I give my everything to him. my love, my body... Everything. Jimina, Don't break my Yoongi's life like your brother is done towards me. Please...

Jimin touch Kook's cheeks... Never... He smiles softly.