30

Taehyung stopped his car in front of a small house. Come... Both of them walk to the house. Tae opened the door... It was a one bedroom house.

We were live here... Happily. When she got admission i was very happy. But she defended... Not because of don't intrest to study... I need to work more for her studies... Sit... Tae said Jungkook.

My mom was a patient... I was also studying. I will go to work after my class... Lina and her family was our neighbours... I drive their car at weekends as taxi...

Jungkook just stare at him... He seems like a 18 years old boy.

But we were happy... He sighed. You know, sometimes we don't even have enough food to eat. Somedays i have to work skipping college to buy medicine for mom ... My mother never wore good clothes until she died,  I was dreaming about a good life not for me but for them. Enough food, enough dress, enough money... Now i have everything but ... but ... I am alone ... I lost my family.... Taehyung brust into tears...

Hyung... Jungkook rushed near him and make the man in his embrace... You have a family hyung... You have Jimin... Mom... Dad... Everyone... And me... I am yours right? ...  He cried with his husband.... Please don't cry.

Jungkook can you please tell this world thaty Taeyon was a good girl... She never bully anyone... She never trap you... She was not characterless... She was a poor girl... My sister...

Hyung... Jungkook kiss on his forehead... It's ok... Leave it hyung... Please. Let's go back. Come... Let's go back...

***********

Jimin gives some assignments to his students... Submit this before Friday. And bell rings loudly. After saying thanks to his students he walks outside of the class.

Jimin... Ara calls him... Usually you wait for me to come after class... She said.

I... Want to make a call... That's it.

To your husband? She asks.

Unfortunately yes... He was got fever.

Oh... Then calls him...

Jimin calls Yoongi but no response... The second call was attended by his father...

Jimin , he was fainted... So your mother takes her to hospital...

What? Hospital? My goodness... Which one? Ok ... Ara i need to go now bye... Jimin runs through hall to parking. She stare at the way he goes.

*********

When Jimin reach the hospital he sees his whole family was there... Hyung... He go to Taehyung.

He is doing good...  Jungkook is with him. Taehyung said to him. And mom is admitted here... Low BP.

God ... Let me see them . Jimin walks to the room... Yoongi was peacefully... Tear stains visible sees in his face and Jungkook was hugging him.

Move Kooki... You will got fever too... Taehyung said.

He will cry... Jungkook said.

I will sit here ... Let me see mom ... Jimin goes to ICU.

We have doctors in our home... Jungkook said to Taehyung.

Our father was a retired government employee not a president. Taehyung smiles.

Whatever... Jungkook looks at his uncle... Poor he is.

**********

He is changed... Ara said to Lina.

Yoongi is a good catch for him... Good looking, wealthy, powerful...

No... Jimin is not a person like that. He loves me loyalty. It's me who betrayed him. I should say the truth to him.

I think now he loves that boy than you. I calls Jimin yesterday for saying bye... Then he was at Kim mantion to take Yoongi back to his home.

Ara got a deep breath... What should I do?

If you want him just make him yours... I mean in any way possible.

No... If he wants me then we will be together otherwise...

Otherwise what? Just brocke up with and cry in a corner. Taehyung order me to go abroad...  This is the last we are here... She looks at her brother. 

I going to talk with Jimin tomorrow... I want to know his stand ... Then i want to took a decision... I can't waste my life which i got after a big fight.

Then ask some money from Mr. Park... Then go and settled somewhere. You deserve that , he is the real reason behind your losings ... Your father, mother and now Jimin.

Ara  glance at the wall... Losing... She repeats the word.