15

Present........

What happened to his sister? Ara asks curiously.

She died... I lied to Taehyung about Yoongi in terms of protecting my brother. But  Yoongi's family literary destroy Taehyung... News papers continuelly call Taeyon as a characterless girl... Even make her a drug addict and Tae lost his mother after two weeks of his sister's funeral. Then Jimin is the one who was with him always... Jimin and his mother protect Taehyung like presious child otherwise Taehyung will his sanity long ago.  She looks at Ara... Now Yoongi is your enemy too... With his money he makes Jimin his.

No Jimin only loves me... I believe him.. he will come to me... Ara said in confidently.

**********

What are you doing here? Yoongi startled by the sudden voice. He turns towards the man.

Hyung... He calls him... I was just... When you come?

Just now... Taehyung replied. Where is Jimin.

I don't know... Yoongi looks down. 

Any problem between you?

I don't know anything... He again said.

Do you need coffee hyung? Yoongi look at him.

No... I just come to see Dad. I am going back.  Taehyung walks out of the room...happy to see you like this Yoongi...

**********

Lina look at his brother... She slowly wipe him with a  sponge.  Jimin married Yoongi... She said slowly...

Lihan close his eyes...

Don't worry... I will kill him... Not only Yoongi... Jimin and Taehyung too... She wipes his eyes.

Don't kill Taehyung... Kill Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung should suffer like we suffered once we lost our father.... He growled in a low voice.

I will... She touch his paralyzed hand... I will soon.

********"

How he knows about Jungkook? Jin asks to Hobi.

May through Jimin...

I was talking about that case... How does he know Taehyung knows our Kooki was... Jin stopped.

Do you remember when Kooki was admitted at hospital Jimin was there too... Same ICCU...

  Poor that boy... He got beaten very badly but he protect our Kooki from that bastard...

Who is that bastrad?  I was asking these questions for years. You said Jimin save our boy but who touch my son...

Hobi... No need to know about... That old man commit suiside and his son paralyzed in an accident... That family destroyed.  Just forget everything now think about our boy and his future... If he likes Taehyung , we can proceed,  then both of our children will be at one home. Jin said with a smile.

Yes... Dad... I will talk with Jungkook.

*******

Who?  Jungkook look at his father.

Taehyung... Jimin's brother.

No Dada... I don't like him. I want someone like Appa Jin.

Ya... You will get someone like Appa Jin...

Dada...

Hmm... Hobi just hum..

Where is my momma?

Just shut up and sleep Kooki...

Dada... Tell me...

If you said one more word i will give you to Taehyung...

No... He is so handsome like devil... I don't want him... Jungkook immediately hug his father and drift into sleep.