11

Do your results come?  Taehyung asks his sister.

No...  Maybe after two weeks. I am sure I will score 100%...  She said confidently.

Otherwise, I will kick you out of this house. Taehyung warns her. Get ready let's go.

Five minutes...  She shows her five fingers.

*********

Who is that? Jungkook asks her.

Who?

The one who drops you. 

My brother...  Taehyung. 

Do you have two brothers? I don't have any brothers. Give me one. He said with a pout.

You have Yoongi...  your brother.

No...  He is not my brother. He is my uncle.  My Dad's brother.

What are you talking about? Let's go to the canteen. She rounds her eyes.

You heard right, he is my uncle...  My Dada's younger brother. 

She looks at him unbelievably...

My Dad has been in love with my mother since childhood. When she was fifteen years old became pregnant with me.  But she was from a poor family so they...  He looks around,  my grandma's father kills her after I was born.

What? She covers her mouth.  You are lying Jungkook. 

Then asks Yoongi about this. He walks to the canteen.

******

Yes...  What he said is true...  He is my brother's child.  And his mother died. 

How?

I don't know...  Yoongi looks away... Kooki come let's go...  Yoongi calls the boy.

Yea...  He runs to them. Tae.  We will drop you...

NO...  she shouts.

Why?  He looks at her.

Kooki...  Today her crush is picking on her.  Yoongi said with a smile.

Oh...  Mr. Lihan... 

Yes. ..  Taeyon nods her head.

Looking so shy...  What if Mr. Jimin comes to know this?

He never supports me...  That boy is a possessive brother...  She pouts sadly.

Oh...  Really? What about Mr. Taeh...  But Taeyeon closes his mouth. Better you kill me... 

Ok.  Then see you...  They walk two ways...

Taeyeon happily runs towards the bike...  Lihan is Lina's brother. Her crush since childhood.

Where were you?  I spend my 3 minutes here.

Oh, the great three minutes...  She pouts at him.

Just kidding...  Come let's go... 

Ok...  She happily said... 

Taeyeon...  someone calls them...  Both of them turn around...  Yoongi.

Wait a second...  She walks to him.

Lihan... intestinal look at the boy...  He had never seen that much cute boy. He just stares at him...  His eyes, lips,  especially that beautiful smile... 

Ok.  Bye...  Yoongi walks back.

I forget to take my phone...  She said to him.

Yea...  Who is he?

Yoongi,  my best friend...  She said.

Oh...  He smiles beautifully...  You are such a Jem baby...  Come let's go. He starts the engine.