13

Are you ok? Jimin asks his sister.

Not I am...  Please let's go home.

Tae...  this is not a good place for that boy.  Let me call him too.

Yea...  He is rich...  So everyone wants them...  No one loves me...  She cried.

What? Jimin stares at her...  Tea,  what happened? 

She looked at him and said what happened...  And Jimin burst into laughter.
Idiot...  He didn't say..  He loves him... Just compliment him...  You are so silly..

I don't like when he  talks about someone else in that way... She pout.

Are you a baby? Come with me... He grabs her hand and walks back to the club.

Oh... Shit... Where is him? Jimin looks around.  Taeyon also terrified... The boy is minor.

You look that side... I will look upstairs... Jimin said to her and walks to upstares.

Where are you Kooky? Taeyon also runs somewhere calling his name in that loud blast voice.

Jungkook look at  the man who standing on front him... A drunken naked man. The boy doesn't understand why he was looking at him in a strange way... Why he was coming to him...  He saw a fancy light in upstairs so climb the stairs and he enters a room... There is man in it...  The man was tipsy so he thought he needs help... But the close the door and naked himself in front of him...

Jungkook runs here there calling his Taeyon's  name... And the man chased him with wicked laugh...  Sometimes the man catch him and try to remove his clothes... He Wiggles and runs again for calling her name loudly.

Yoongi enters the club... He looks everywhere for Jungkook and someone pats his shoulder....

Hey... It's surprise...

Lihan, Where is Jungkook? Yoongi asked desperately.

He was there... I think just walks to upstares. Come let's have a drink.

No... I need to find Jungkook... He was about go but Lihan catch his hand... He is with Taeyon... They are enjoying... It's our time to But before he completes Lihan got a slap on his cheeks... Leave me bastard.. yoongi growled at him...  Taeyon also seen that... She rush towards them...  But what make them startled by the sounds of bullet shots... People start to runs out... Yoongi was about go to upstares but some guards catch him and take him to out... He cried loudly while calling Jungkook's name.

Jimin stopped his car in front of Taehyung 's house. Go... Don't tell anything to your brother or mother. Go... It's ok.. she said to his sister.

She nod her head and walks to her home.

********

Hey ... Dear... How was your days without me? Taeyon turn to that sound. Her brother. With a cry she falls on his chest. I missed you.. i am sorry... She cried. Tae was amazed...

Are you ok?

Don't live me alone,.. she cried again.

No... Never... Tae hug her... What happened? He asks with a lot of worries.

********

Taeyon was waiting for Yoongi and Jungkook at the usual place but make her surprise... This time another car parked on Yoongi's parking place. She walks to class... The first hour was maths... In the middle of the hours Taeyon called to principal office. She got scared and slowely walks to office.

She entere the room... Yoongi was there. Some other persons too...

Is she? A man who wearing all black ask to Yoongi. Yoongi nod her head.

Why do you take my son to that club?  The man asks.

Jungkook's father... She slowly look at him.

Answer me... Who pays you to take my son to that cheap club? Hoseok again asked.

She look at him... It was her plan... Even Jimin says no... She compel them because Lihan was there. She gulped.

Open your mouth bitch... For whom you work for? Hoseok shout aggressively.

She start to shiver... She look at principal for help. But the man looking down.

I... She looks at Hoseok... I don't work for anyone.

Let me ask... Some other sound interpret their conversation. Now only she realises there is police too.

Mr. Kim Yoongi... Is this girl who took Jungkook to the club? The police man asks.

Yes... Yoongi said.

Arrest her .... The police man said .

Taeyon look everyone with a helpless face...