2

Who are they Joon?

His name is Kim Haneul...  An engineer in the town planning office.  His wife Lina.. a housewife. Elder son Kim Taehyung...  Also, an engineer running a construction company. His younger son Kim Jimin... A lecture...  He was Yoongi's senior.

Love?

No Appa...  He likes Yoongi and they proceed.  His father meets Jin...

So he just agreed...  What about our dignity Namjoon?  We ruled this country and we are ruling this country.  But that family, it's not good for us.

Appa...

Grandpa...  Both Joon and the old man look at that sound...  Hobi...

Jimin is good for Yoongi...  No more talking about this...  Mom...  He walks to his mother...  You need rest...  Busy days are coming...  sleep... 

Goodnight Jooni...  His father instantly gets out of the room. 

Good night Mom...  Hobi tells Joon and switches off the lights.

Hobi's around his hand in old man's shoulder. Dear grandpa... It's me who decided whom my brothers will be married to...  And how my mother rules the country...  Stay away from this... Good night...

Yoongi...  Hobi stands in front of the room door.

Hyung...  He stands up and looks down.

Do you like that boy?

Yes...  He nods his head. 

Good...  Get ready for marriage. Where is Appa?

In his room... He said in a small voice.

Hmm...  Hobi walks to his father's room.

*******

No...  Namjoon and Jin have two sons.   Jeon Hoseok... Owner of Jeon Industries... The younger one is Yoongi. And that boy...  Jungkook is Hoseok's son...  He was only fifteen years when Jungkook was born and his mother died once he was born. Mr. Seokjin said these stories to me.  Mr. Kim said to his family.

But he called them Mom and Appa...  Mrs. Kim looks at them...

So what...  They are not so aged to be called grandpa and grandma. 

Yes...  But that boy was...

Enough...  Taehyung shots...  Why are you speaking about that little devil... Jimin is going to marry Yoongi...  Not him... 

Hyung already started to hate him... Jimin looks at him.

Still, I smell like dirt...   Taehyung makes a disgusted face.

**********

Bunny...

Dada...  you are here...

Hoseok stare at his son...  He is eating ice cream using his hands.  Top to bottom covered with ice cream.

What all this?

Ice cream...  He answered politely.

Come here...  Hobi walks to the washroom with him.

Seoky...  I catch a snake today but they throw away my snake friend. And mom scolds me...

Seoky will buy a snake for you...

Promise... 

Promise... Now eat this. He gives the medicine to his son. Now sleep otherwise my baby's little head will hurt...

Yea...  He lay on the bed...

Hoseok also changed his dress and settled next to him... 

Dada...  Kooky calls him.

Ha... 

Yoongi is getting married...

Yea... 

When I am getting married?

Did you find someone?

Nooo...  I want someone like Appa Jin...  He pout.

Then find someone like Appa Jin...

After some minutes both of them drift into sleep while hugging each other.