8

Kooki...  Are you ok? Jin sat beside him.

No...  Jungkook said.

What happened baby? He hugs him.

Jin Appa...  Am I ugly?

What? The most handsome boy in the world is asking this question.  Jin slowly kisses his head.

I need someone who loves me. Why does no one love me? Because I got raped...

Kooki...  What are you talking about? Who doesn't love you?  Everyone loves you, baby.  Jin pats his head.

Jungkook presses his head on Jin's chest. Don't leave me Appa...  I need you.

I am always with you baby...  Tomorrow we can go fishing...  Ok?

Hmm...  Jungkook just hums.

**********

Taehyung?  Hoseok shakes his hand with him. 

Why do you call me? Taehyung stares at him.

Why do you see my son today? Hobi looks at him with a straight face.

Just for a talk. Tae said.

What talk?  With my son?

Taehyung sighed...  I love him. He said confidently.

Hoseok smirked...  boy don't you want to live long. My son is not a toy for you.

Mr. Hoseok...  I know who you are.  The business tycoon...  Son of a powerful man in this country, but still I faced you. Again I love your son. If you agree I will marry him.  Otherwise, I will try to make him mine.

Taehyung...  You don't know anything about him.

I know...  I know everything about him.  Mr. Kim...  Taehyung extended his hand and caught Hobi's hand...  I love him...  That's it. Hobi stares at the boy without understanding the burning sensation behind his eyes... 

**********

Yoongi...  Jimin is like that. Sometimes he acts so strangely. 

Yoongi looks at his mother-in-law. I don't know, but I feel so strange. I...  I need to go home.

Yoongi...  No...  If your parents know about this,  they will. Yoongi he loves you. Everything will be alright. Please, believe me, son.

Both of them look at the entrance...  Jimin's car entered the courtyard.

***********

I don't believe you...  Jimin still loves me. He promised me, in two days he will make that boy out of his life. He will come to me.

No...  Ara If he loves you then why does he marry him?

Please stop it...  Jimin is mine... He only loves me.  Ara cried.

Ara...  If you are still stubborn...  I don't have any other way except kill you. Lina looks at her.

Why?

My boss said so... 

Taehyung who kill your father...  You are working for him.

That's none of your business...  Lina shout at her.

Why was he doing all this? Tell me...  I want to know the story behind all this why?  Ara sits straight... Tell me.

Lina sighed... I will tell you...  This started 3 years ago. She starts the story.