25

Jungkook didn't eat anything from home and he never let Yoongi eat anything... They order food .  Even Jimin tries to convince him but the boy is scared as well . He firmly believes that Taehyung took revenge for the apartment issue. It's already night... Jungkook decided to sleep with Yoongi but he couldn't...  Then he heard the sound of the door . Jungkook slowly wakes and listens to the sound. Someone was walking downstairs. He slowly got out of the room and found it was his husband who was going out. Without thinking twice Jungkook follows him. Where is this bitch going tonight? He murmurs.

Taehyung stops his car in front of his company. Jungkook stopped his car in front of the gate . Oh.. he is working late at night. Work holick... No... He is so dangerous... Jungkook son... Follow him... He speaks himself... Eomma... He was scared when see his husband staring at him from outside.  Taehyung knocked on the car window.

Following me? He raised his eyebrows.

No... Just a night drive... Jungkook shrugged his shoulder.

That's good... Have you seen a construction site before? No... Come i will show you.

I don't want... But Taehyung opens the door and catches his hand ... Come on baby... Let me show you what a construction site looks like.

Fuck... Jungkook curse... He forgot to take his mobile phone.

It's my pleasure baby... Taehyung around his hand on  others waist.

Leave me... Jungkook Wiggles. But Taehyung's grip was so strong he took him to the building.

It's 40 floors flat...  Two or three employees died during this construction... Someone file a case against this ... So we are stopped the work for now. Taehyung explains while walking...

Jungkook eyes got bigger... Where is the lift? He asks

No constructed yet but we can use this... Taehyung shows a man lift...

No... Jungkook screamed loudly... But Taehyung take him to flat surface... And switch on the lift...

Don't kill me... I want see my kids and grandkids... Jungkook hugged his husband like a cola bear on Bamboo... The lift was stopped at 25th floor.

Come... Taehyung walks onto the floor with him. And he see a girl who sitting on a chair. Two three men and a women standing here and there ... While seeing Taehyung they are all bow with respect.

Hi... Lina ... Hope you are doing good... He said while smirk and sat opposite of her. Jungkook also place himself near his husband.

************

Mr. Park stare at his son.

Dad... It's been hours we are sitting like this.  Jimin looks at clock. It's already 2 pm.

I was a bastrad... A bitch who cheat my own wife for other women. When I was at college i met a poor girl. Looking all beautiful. She was working two three places for earning money . I propose her... She avoids me a lot but i make her fall for me... Taehyung was four years old when my Dad calls me back to home. He said he arranged my marriage.  Without thinking twice i married to your mother.  But i was taking care of Taehyung and his mother... And you born after one year... After two years... I got my Taeyon. Once Taehyung's mother caught me... But she never quarrel with me... Never blamed me... Just took her children and get out from the house. She works hard for her children. She was so bold...  But your mother... She blamed for everything... Poor girl ... She wants go back to her house but her father never allow her to stay at her  home.

Jimin stare at him... I know this before Dad.

Then listen once again... You know when I stop my illegal relationships... Once my daughter was born. I got scared what if someone cheat her like i was doing to her mother and other women. But God was other plans for me... My daughter... Two drops of tears flow from his eyes.... You know when your mother starts to talk to me again... The day we went to Kims to fix your marriage ... She was so happy.  He smiles.

What are you trying say to Dad?

May be you don't believe but Ara's mother was one of my...

Enough... Jimin shout at him. Don't say anything. Don't try to manipulate me.

I am not... I had relationship with her mother but she is not my daughter. She knows this...

You are lying... Jimin stands from the chair... You are lying to me ... He scream at his father.

No... I am not. Ask her... She knows everything.

Jimin take big steps to outside... He met her mother outside. Don't be like your father. Don't cheat anyone... She whispers to him.

Jimin just stand there... He feel betrayed. Does hyung know this? He asks.

Mrs. Park nod her head as no. She didn't want his two sons to fight for anything.

Jimin walks outside...

Yoongi go with him... Mrs. Park beg to him.. please... He looks very disturbed... Please take care of him... Please.

Yoongi runs behind him... I will drive... He snacth the key from Jimin. He didn't offended.  Go to Ara... He said to Yoongi.