28

Jimin was sitting at the same place when he comes to see Yoongi for the first time. He looks at Namjoon...

What's the matter Jimin?  Joon asks.

Where is Yoongi?

I  ask you a question Jimin... Joon cross his legs and stare at the boy.

Jimin looks down... He can't lie to this man. He respects him more than he is scared of the most powerful man in the country.

I... Yesterday we... Jimin Sutter...

Jimin... Yoongi comes to them..

Yoongi... Jimin calls him and stands up from couch.  I am sorry... I was... But Yoongi hug him...  I missed you... Let's go home. Mom... We are going home... Come... Yoongi catch his hand and walks outside. Namjoon stare at the way they gone..

Sorry... Hyung is not here... Once hyung comes back i will tell everything and we can get divorce. I can't tell this to mom... He was so stubborn and scary... I can't tell him... Yoongi lean to the seat. Let's go...

Jimin starts the car and drives away from the home.

*********

Jungkook heard a door closing sound... He ran to the front door... It was closed. He searched for Taehyung in the room but the man was missing . How dare he be ?  Just left without a word... Idiot. He cursed. Jungkook was using another room... He stares at Taehyung's room... Usually it was locked but now... Jungkook slowly enters the room. There is another room in it. He tried to open the door but it was locked. Jungkook tries to open the cupboard and drawer, but everything needs a key. He sighed.  Jungkook searched the washroom and dressing room... He didn't get anything.
Jungkook settled himself in Taehyung 's room.  Everything is locked... That means he has something to hide from me. It's ok Taehyung... I will find out soon. He falls on the bed... Nice smell... Jungkook inhales the soft smell of the mattress... Nice.

Taehyung opened the room door carefully and found Jungkook was sleeping on his bed.  Taehyung stared at the boy for some moments... Jungkook... He calls the boy...

I am sleepy.... Call me tomorrow... He said and the next moment Jungkook shows to the floor . 

How dare you enter my room?... Taehyung shouted at him.

I was cleaning your room... I

Taehyung catch his hand his drag him over the floor... He literally throw the boy outside of him room. Never ever dare to enter into my room you scoundrel...

Jungkook gets up from the floor... We are married right? So your room is mine too.

We are married Jungkook but you don't have right on me or my things... Just get lost.

Where did you go Taehyung?

Stop questioning me... Taehyung close the door with a loud thud.

I will question you... Jungkook kick the door and walks to his room. I will show you who iam... Mr. Rude...

Taehyung was stare at his mobile... His wedding picture. The boy was smiling beautifully. He slowly touch Jungkook's picture... Go away from me Kook... I am not good for you...  He whispers to the picture and slowly drifts the sleep .

*""**********

Taehyung wakes up on time... He directly walk to the washroom... After fresh up he walks to the kitchen but makes him happy his tea and breakfast was on the table.

He looks at the boy who was sitting on the couch.  Thanks for breakfast.

You should say sorry for yesterday... Jungkook stand up on the couch.

My room is my personal space Jungkook... You don't have to invade my personal space.

I will invade... Then i will colonize that space as mine. I will start my colony...

What are you blabbering? Tae sit on the chair and start to eat the breakfast slowly. You are brat but your cooking is delicious and a good kind hearted boy too... Not gone lie a perfect house wife too... Taehyung said.

Thanks... Jungkook looks at him with a smile.

Tae wipe his lips with a tissue and took his glass , plates and spoon. Once again thank you Wife... He stands up from the chair but the chair stand up with him... What the... He tried again but he was sticked to the chair. Jungkook ... Taehyung calls him loudly.

Super glue... Today we are going to spend all time together. Jungkook walks to him and tied his hands to the chair... Mr. Husband let's spend some time together... Jungkook blow a kiss to him... Let me search your whole room....

mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy…

he sang the lines and walked to Taehyung's room with  keys after plaster a tap on his husband's lips.