14

Taehyung drives his car as much as possible so he can... Not his car ,Lina's father's... He drives as a taxi on weekends. He stopped the car in front of the police station . He got informed that his sister was arrested for bullying a student in class. He knows, she never does that... He ran into the station and saw she was sitting in a chair with a hung head. Taeyon... He rushed to her... What happened?

Who are you? The police man asks.

I am her brother, Taehyung...

Full name?  The police man asks.

Taehyung remains silent. They never use their sir name.

Adress? Again the police man asks.

They are living in a rented house. Taehyung looks at him. We are in a rented house.

Slum dogs... Still wants to fight with the rich Kids. Police man murmur. Take her... He said rudely.

What happened? Tae asks her again and again.

I never do anything wrong Tae... She looks at him.

I know... But why all this? Who's rich kid are they speaking about?

Yoongi... She said.

What happened to him?  Tae looks at her.

She keeps silent... That kid got raped because of you... Those words are rings in her head. Because of her...

*******

Once they reach home... She met a scary mother. Who are you? She asks dusky voice.

Mom... She calls her ..

What is this?  She shows paper cutting... It's four 'o clock  news paper saying... That Taeyon is drug edit and she trapping her friends for money in the club. Sone students gives evidence for that... And the one of the students name is Lihan... Taehyung threw the paper away and walked to the next house...

Where is he? Taehyung screams at Lina.

Listen Tae ...  He didn't do anything it's all because of Yoongi. She try save her brother.

Yoongi! Tae narrow his eyes.

Yes... He proposed Lihan but he loves our Taeyon that's why that boy created a story like this... Lina instantly cooked a story... otherwise Taehyung will kill her brother for sure...

Let me see that bitch... Tae grit his teeth and walks out.

Tae they are very rich and influential, you can't do anything to them... Lina father chase behind him

So what? I want see them ... He aggressively push the old man. Lihan also try to stop him. Hyug if you create issues that will affect our life..  me, Lina, atleast thinks about Taeyon... Suddenly something fell on the ground from terrace..

Taeyon... Lina cried loudly.

Taehyung turn back...his little sister... She runs to her and carry her.... He soaked with the blood. Tae... He calls her...

Hyung let's go to hospital... Lihan screams.

********

They were standing infront of operation theatre.  Mr. Park and Mrs park rush to them. How is she? They asks to Lihan.

He looks at theatre...

Don't worry... She will be alright. Mrs. Park said.

How is Jimin hyung? Lihan asks to them.

What happened to him? Tae look at them.

He got beaten by some people. Admitted here in ICCU..

What? Tae walks to ICCU... He never shows but he love the boy... His brother. He open the door and walks to him... His head covered with bandied... Fractured hand and leg...

Jimin... He calls him... Jiminaaa....

He slowly open his eyes... Sorry hyung... Don't scold her... She didn't do anything. It was me... He said somehow.

No.... Taehyung gently touch him. It's ok...

Who are you? What are you doing here? Get out ... The nurse shout at him.

I will come back... Tae was about go but someone catch his hand from next bed.  There is a boy connected with lot of wires...

Don't live me... The boy whispers to him. Taehyung stares at the boy.

Sir, please get out... This is a ICCU ward... Please... Visitors can't be here... Get out..
She again shout... Tae gently removes the boys hand and he saw the boy was crying... Once he open the door he heard the nurse was saying... 'Sir, Jungkook is waking up'.