6

Ara...  Jimin calls her name...  But she runs away from him...  Suddenly Jimin fell into the red river,  Ara...  He saw she was swimming away from him...  He rushed towards her but she looked like Yoongi...  aha...  With a yelp, Jimin opened his eyes...  But his eyes feel so humid...  He touches his forehead...  So tight...  Somehow Jimin managed to get up from bed and walk to the washroom.

It takes hours to come to reality...  Jimin was sitting under the shower...  Ara... He rushed toward his room and changed so fast... But making him scared...  some knocked on the room door... He walks to the door. It was unlocked...  He opens the door...  Who? Jimin asks with a frown...

We came for your service, sir... Three people.  Two men and a woman.

Baby...  Oh God, you wake up...  How many times have I knocked? Mrs. Park.

Mom....i...

It's already late... Let's get ready fast...  Mrs. Park rushed in with the others...

Mom.

Sit here, son...  She makes him on the chair. Jimin understands others are make-up artists. Jimin doesn't get any chance to say anything...

After one hour they finish their...  It's not like Jimin needs heavy makeup but they purposefully make it one hour...  Jimin opened the door... And the reality hit him hard...  He is getting married today... No...  He nods his head.  My phone...  But it was missing. Hyung...  He walks to Tae's room...

Jimin...  What are you doing here? Come...  Mr. Park catches his hand and walks downstairs.

Appa...  But Jimin wasn't in a condition to defend them...  The effect of pills is still active. He feels dizzy sometimes...  He walks with his father like in a dream.

Jimin stands at the altar...  They are surrounded by a lot of security and police. Jimin was looking for his brother...  The only one who can help him...  But the said person was missing.

He gulped while hearing the che...... Yoongi comes with his father in hand. Jimin's instinct hit him hard... He is cheating himself...  And destroying two life... He feels like running away... Jimin feels the presence of Yoongi. He slowly looks at him...  Yoongi smiles at him nervously.  Jimin's eyes betrayed him... His frustration comes out as tears. Yoongi also cried while seeing Jimin...  Even if he doesn't know why.

They do the rituals and exchange the rings...  when the priest asks to kiss the bride Jimin kisses the forehead...  Forgive me Yoongi...  Whatever happens, Ara is going to be my life...  I am sorry...  He asserts in his head.

After the posh party... They prepared for sending them off...  Yoongi cried his heart out. For the first time, he is separating from his family...  He was scared.

Hai... It's ok baby...  Jimin will be with you always...  Joon kisses his forehead...

Any problem make a call...  Hyung will be there...  Hobi assured.

Kooky hug him...  don't cry like a child...  He said between tears. I'll miss you...  He put in sad.

Miss you too...  Yoongi cried too.

Enough of this drama...  They are waiting for you...  Go...  Joon makes him sit in the car.

Jim was standing away from all that...  His heart was aching with an unknown feeling. Does he find a perfect relationship for his son?  When he asks this question he always finds an answer of no.  He stares at his boy who going away from him.

Taehyung stared at the boy who was crying in his father's chest. Cry, hard Jungkook... It will be practice for you...  Be ready for crying more...  With a smirk, he walks to his car... 

********

Newlyweds send to an expensive cottage for their first night...  But in that unknown place, Yoongi remains alone. His husband goes somewhere without telling a word...  He cried hugging himself. He was scared to death. He cried until passed out on the cold floor...

Jimin bangs on the apartment door continually. But she didn't open the door. Their marriage news was spread like a wildfire 

Ara cried clutching her clothes...

Open the door...  He shouts from outside.  Please listen to me... Ara...  I love you...  Only you...

No...  She said...  Why do you do this to me? At least you should tell me a word. Why do you give me hope like this? She cried.

Please...  I don't know what happened. Listen to me...  Please open the door...  Let me see you...

Please get out...  I hate you...  Please...

I said open the damn door, Ara... Jimin heard the clicking sound of the door...  Once the door got open he hug the girl...  I am sorry...  Sorry...  let's go...  Let's go somewhere...  He kisses her...  Before they catch us...  Let's go somewhere far away from here...  He said between sobs. Come...  He pulls her with him and walks outside of the house.