21

Jimin stopped his car in front of his house. He didn't spot his parents'car there. He opened the door and entered the house.

Hai... Did you eat? Yoongi asks him.

Yes... Jimin said. Where are they?

Went to Dad's town to invite relatives for marriage .

Did he really say ok for this marriage?  Jimin looks at him curiously.

I don't know... His life his decisions...

But my hyungi has a life too... I don't believe your family. Especially you and him. How easily betrayed our sister...

You know the truth and still blaming us. Why?

What truth Yoongi?  We bring him there but what happens to him it's not because of us .

Are you sure? You take a 17 year old boy to a illegal club without his gaurdians permission... And you make him alone in that club between some strangers... And that boy got raped... Who responsible for that?  Yoongi  look at him.

I know that but for God sake he is not raped... I save him... Thar old man try to molest him but i saved him... And your security guards beat me up to death... Our sister committ suiside and he lost his own mother.  Who responsible for that ? Your family.

We don't do anything... I said she brings to him to club ... That's enough. And other news and things... Believe me it was not us. We are not cheap like that to make girls life into hell... Just enquire about that then blame our family. Yoongi walks to his room.

**"**"********

After a long prayers and wows the priest ask to exchange the rings...

Taehyung and Jungkook exchange the rings...

You may kiss each other...

But both of them look away...

You may kiss....

We don't kiss infront of you... You feel sad... Because you can't kiss anyone... Jungkook said to the preist.

What? Preist looks at him with a frown ... He announced the marriage and give a sympathetic look for Taehyung.

The family and friends cheer for him...

I hate you mr.husband... your bad days are starting here... Jungkook smirk at him.

Same to you Mrs. Wife... I feel sad for you... Both of them glare at each other.

Hoseok take both Jungkook and Taehyung to their house.

This is your house... Feel home... Hoseok said to Taehyung. The room was decorated fasinatoly.

Don't you see this much big room before... Jungkook asks to him.

Taehyung glare at him... But his mobile got ringed...

Hello Jimina... Taehyung walks outside....

Hyung... Jimin was waiting for him outside... Hyung.. it's...

What happened? He asks to him.

Hyung... Our Taeyon committee suiside because of  Lihan... It was Lihan's father who try to molest him... But after he knows who is Jungkook... He committed suiside... So Lihan and Lina he dead because of us... So they done everything against us.  They spread the news to some reports and she was lying to you about Yoongi and Liha... Yoongi and Jungkook are innocent hyung... And also the goons they also send by Lina who kills your mother... Because you hit Lihan with the car .

You are lying... Taehyung look at him.

No ... I see her today... She told me everything and Lihan died today... she admitted to the hospital.

Taehyung just stares at him...  Everything he think until now popup like a balloon. Jimin never lie to him but....the saddest part is he got married now...

Taehyung stare at his brother...

Hyung we married them for taking revenge but they are innocent...

Without saying anything he walks to the room... Jimin  heard a sound of bucket and Taehyung's shout...

Does he kills my hyung? He thinks...

I think so... Yoongi said to him. Both of them runs to the room... Taehyung was standing at door he was full soaked and Jungkook was standing with a bucket...

What's happened? Namjoon came there... Some guards too.

Jungkook immediately hide behind the door only his bucket poke from inside.

I just took a bath here... Taehyung said to Namjoon with gritted teeth.

What? Everyone stares at him.