26

I heard you said some stories to Jimin... Taehyung looks at Lina.

She was staring at the floor.

I'm asking you dear... Is that all true?

No... She said.

Then what is the truth? Who was the reason for my sister's death?

Jungkook... She looks at Kooki who is sitting beside Taehyung .

You... How dare you blame me? It's you and your brother who is the  reason for her death. Jungkook screams .

Stop ... Taehyung makes him silent.

Why did you lie to Jimin? Taehyung was calm and cool.

He wants me to lie to him... Because he wants this boy and you love peacefully.

Lina... Say all the truth to me... Otherwise you never see your brother again. I know you were faking his death. Taehyung stared at her.

I only said one lie to You Taehyung... About my brother and Yoongi... They don't have any relationship. I was trying to protect my brother. She looks at him. Yes.. i want to take revenge to you for my father. You know how he died. No ... He got killed. He killed because someone inject snake venom on him but police framed as a suiside.

Both we are victims Lina and the culprits are still living happily.

I know... But Taehyung... You can't do anything to them.  Look he is sitting your beside.

Taehyung turns his head?   You know everything. Now tell me everything Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at him. For protecting me and Yoongi from scandals my family blame her.  But she commented suiside no one kills her Taehyung.

Lina...  Go away from this country with your brother once we met each other i will finish both of you... Now get out .  She stare at both of them and slowly walked out.

Who sends people to kill me? Taehyung again asks.

Grandpa... Jungkook answered.

Seokjin...

Yes....  Taehyung... If you and she is a victim... What about me? I got raped by an old man. I am victim too... Why you never thinks about me? You know how truama i was faced.

But you never lost anyone? I lost my family and she also lost her family. Who is the reason behind that?

After your sister's funeral... Your mother came to me... She curse me... She said i seduce that old man... And she said... She will brings the truth ... That's why grandpa does the something like that... You can do anything me... Not my Yoongi or family.

Come here... Taehyung shows his hand... Jungkook catch his hand and walks near him.  Taehyung Signal to his people to go outside... He makes Jungkook sit on his lap and hug him from behind... Jungkook... I know you are a victim too... But how i calm my buring heart.

Jungkook turns his head towards him... I will love you... Let's make a family together..  he said in low and calm tone..

So.. you are ready to start a family with me. I mean in all its meaning.

Yes... Jungkook answered confidently.

Do you love me?  Taehyung again asks him.

I don't know but i can love you... Please just forget everything... Please...

I will baby... Taehyung kiss on others shoulder. Jungkook stratked a little.

But... I want you to do something for me... Taehyung whispers to Jungkook.

What?

Kill your grandpa...

No... Jungkook shout.

Then how can I love you back... Just kill him for me baby... Taehyung hug him tightly.

**********

Yoongi stops the car where Jimin asks to Stop. Without saying anything Jimin left somewhere. But  Yoongi follows him.

Jimin press the door bell continues... Ara opened the door. Jimin.. she calls him... What are you... But she stopped when she saw Yoongi with him.

Both of them enters the apartment. Jimin sat on a couch... Ara settled beside him. Yoongi choose another couch .

I am divorcing him... Soon. my family agrees to marry you. But before that i want know who is your father and mother... Who?

I don't know... She answered.

Then let's search about them... Jimin look at her.

Jimin... I don't want them anymore.  Ara said in anger.

But i want know wheather you are my sister or not... Jimin shout at her.

Ara gulped... No... I not your father's daughter. I was third when he was with my mother. Believe me.

Why you don't tell me this before? Jimin asks

Because i can't lose you Jimin.  You not only love me but you respect me too... I fall hrder for you... I don't want lose you.

What if you are my sister? Jimin looks at her.

Let's go for DNA text... Do you really thinks i will start a relationship with my brother... No... I love you... Only you... Please don't go anywhere from me. She cried.

I feel betrayed Ara... I know my father was a  bitch... But you... Your mother...

Jimin... She throw herself on him...  I am sorry... I am really sorry... Please don't go away from me. I love you ... Only you.. she cried even more.

Yoongi slowly get up from his his seat and walks outside. Once he reach the car... He cried a bit... He start his car and drive to Kim mansion.

Ara slowly get up from his chest and become amazed that boy is not hugging her back... He was just sitting like stone.

Jimin... She cup his face... Please forgive me baby... She was about kiss him but he move away from her.

I need a good sleep... He walks to a room.

A small smile occurred in Ara... You are going to stay here... Jimin in... But door closer in front of her... She tries to open the door but it's locked from outside.

Yoongi stops his car infront of Kim's... Securities got amazed by seeing his at that time. Yoongi... Joon's security officer runs to him. What happened? Are you ok? Do you come alone?  That man ask curiously.

He didn't say anything... He walks to his mother's room. It's been years Yoongi go to that room. He slowly climbed on the bed and lay with his mother.

Yoongi... Joon wakes from his deep sleep but he recognise his son very easily. What happened?

Hug me... Yoongi asks to him.

Joon hug the boy to his chest. Are you ok my son? Joon asks .

Yes ... Now i am ok... He whispers.