4

Kooky...  30 minutes for each game...  That's all.

Noo... 

100 minutes...

Let's go back...  Hoseok said.

No..., 30 minutes is ok...  With a pout, he walks toward the game center.

Hoseok just stands behind him... 

Kooky...  Sit here...  I need to attend this call.  Don't go anywhere.

Oki...  Jungkook licks his ice cream... 

Hello...  Snake man...  How are you? 

Jungkook looks at him...  Who are you?  He frowns.

Forgets me...  I am Taehyung...  Jimin's brother.

So what? He looks at him.

Hai...  Taehyung...  Hobi comes to him.

Hi.. they shake their hand. They start their conversation.  Come let's eat join us for dinner.   Hoseok invites Taehhung.

It was our date...  Jungkook pouts in anger... Where you come between us you stupid... Jungkook cursed Tae.

Taehyung and Hoseok were speaking nothing but business.

Jungkook scratches his head... Tae saw that.

Yea...  Jungkook...  I heard you are a good gamer...  Tae ask to him...

Yes...  I am... Grand theft auto v was my favorite...  he seems very interested. Hoseok looks at his son with a smile.

*********

Open it...  The girl said to Jimin...

Nice...  Jimin smile...  It was a watch.

Thanks... It's not that much expensive...  Sorry.

No baby...  It's good...  I like this... I mean I love this.

I am so happy Jimin...  To this day I wrote my name with the identity of an orphan. But now I have you...  I can write my name with your surname. She smiled in tears.

Jimin stares at her...  His school friend.  An orphan girl.  Jimin's heart ached...  he can't cheat on her.

Jimin...  Are you ok? Why are you looking sad? Any problem? He sees her eyes are filling with concern.

No...  I am alright...  Ara... Don't forget I love you... Whatever happens,  I love you... 

Jimin...  If you have some problems don't consider me...  ok...  I don't want you to suffer because of me.

It's not like that... As we decided...  We will get married and fly to the USA together... 

Yea. She smiles...

********

Do you have any suggestions,  Yoongi? Joon looks at his son.

A simple dress... That's enough...  Yoongi said to the designer.

It's your marriage Yoongi... 

Yea...  But..   Just do one thing call Jimin and ask him to come here... 

Me? Yoongi points himself.

Who else?  Joon nodded his head. Make it fast...  He walks outside.

*******

Sorry, I disturb you...  Yoongi apologies to Jimin.

It's ok... I am fine with any color.  And of course, I don't prefer designs.

Yea...  Yoongi just nods his head...  It's put wedding suit...  Right?

Jimin look at him...  The boy looks so innocent and happy... He felt angry towards his brother for making him in this trap. But suddenly a face comes into his mind...  Their only sister... Who committed suicide because of Yoongi. And they make his sister a characterless girl, Jimin slowly looks at him...  Hyung was right...  You deserve to suffer.

Yoongi...  Suddenly he sat beside the boy... He hugs him with one hand.

Jimin someone will see us...  Leave me... 

So what? You belong to me. I think off-white will be more adorable.  He pulls Yoongi towards him. The boy was shivering badly...

********

This is my number...  Call me anytime.

For what? Look uncle I am not interested in you.

Uncle?!...  Am I looking like an uncle to you?

Then what? Yoongi is my uncle...  Then you too...  Jungkook shrugged his shoulder.

Suddenly Jungkook got pinned to the wall... Seriously? Am I looking like an uncle? 

Jungkook stared at him...  No.

Then?  Tae closes his face more toward him.

You look like...  Hmm..   You look like a grandpa...  Leave me Grandpa...  I don't like someone touching me without permission, you pervert...  Tae got a punch in his stomach...  I am not a boy what you are thinking...  You Stupid grandpa...