20

Why? Why are you doing this? Yoongi asks to Jungkook.

I want to live with you...

No... Kooki... I am happy... Look last night he cares me like a child.  Tae hyung never stays home after our marriage. If he wants take revenge he can do before...

Yoongi... You don't know him... He kills our dodo... He tell me himself.

Kooki... Your boldness is just an acting... I know it... You are not that much brave... I know. Now you feel that everyone around you and your safe... But ones after get married everything will be Change... Sometimes we can't even talk for ourselves. Getting married is too difficult Kooki.

Jungkook look at him... But i want to know what he is planning against us... That bitch is so darm dangerous. Lina herself admitted that . He even try to kill her brother.

What are you talking? Who is Lina?

You don't know... Taeyon's  friend Lina, now working as Taehyung's secratary. She said to me everything. She said he planning to destroy our family. He believes that his mother got killed because of our family...

Kooki... Just  tells all this to hyung...

But your life in his hand... What if he do something to you?  Let him marry him. Once i came into that house i will make everything perfect.

Kooki... Yoongi cup his face... Why are you doing this?  He is not good for you.

Jungkook hug him... May be he is not good for me but I am very bad for him... Let me marry him.... Don't say anything against this and i know a secret about him...

What?

Nothing... I will tell you later...

*********

That boy is too old for Jungkook. Joon said to Hobi.

I know but... He wants to marry him.

But Hobi... All of a sudden... That to be Yoongi  married just three weeks before.

Ya... Mom... I know... But ... Taehyung likes him.

I don't think this is good for him... I mean.. Taehyung is not Jimin. He seems so dangerous. It's my instinct ... Jin said.

It's not a big deal... You look like a rabit and how much you make my son suffer. Even you make him out of the house when this Hoseok was 2 months old. Joon's father said to Jin.

Jin look at Jooni... It's been years they talk peacefully.

Grandpa... Hoseok calls him... Go and sleep. It's about my son... I will talk with my parents. You please go...

Hobi... He is our family too... Jin said to him.

I don't think so... This man is just a feudal boss...

Enough... Namjoon rise his voice. Don't insult my father Hoseok. Sometimes he is right... And you have all right to decide your son's life. Go for it...

**********

You are going stay here today... That's all. Ara said to Jimin.

Jimin look at her... I want to go home.

Why? You don't like to stay here . You never stay here before so today we can spend some time together. She smiles beautifully.

I like to spend time with you... But what If someone know this.

You start to hate in three weeks Jimin.

No... Jimin look at her ... It's not like that Ara. Yoongi is not an ordinary person. If his family knows about this they kill dp something against you...

She looks at him... You can go... I don't compelling you to stay. But take a decision about this. I don't want that boy to feel we will cheat him behind.

He knows... Jimin said.

What? She looks at him with a confused face.

He knows about our relationship. I don't know how but he knows.

My goodness... What he said to you?

Nothing but crying a lot .... Every night... It's stabbing me. Before our marriage he asked me ... Can he believes me... I said yes... But now... I don't know what should I do Ara ... I love you without any doubt but that boy... He is making me guilty everyday.

Ara sat next to him... Let's breakup then.

What? How easily you said that... I can't. He hold her hand. I don't make you alone... Never.

What about Yoongi then? Don't forget you are responsible for their life...  Yoongi and Jungkook... I way it was you and Taeyon spoil their life...

No... Jimin took his hand back... You can blame me not my Taeyon. She never do anything. My poor girl... Jimin nod his head.

You go to home... We can meet you later. See you.

Bye... Jimin hugs her gently and walks out of the house with a heavy heart. Once again he look back... Iam going to end this. He sends a message to his advocate for enquiry abouts divorce.