9

3 years ago......

Please uncle, at least 1000... She is starting university today. She needs some books and other accessories...  Please...

Tae...  Look my pocket is all most empty. The old said.  I will give you 500 or 600...

He looks down...  No thanks. I am going. Call me if you need anything.  He walks out of the house.

Why did you do this to him? Your salary was credited yesterday. His wife glares at him.

I am working for my family, not for his... family... The old man said with irritation and walked into his room.

********

Tae looks at his bike...  Bye,  bye, dear...  He walks home with a sum of money he earns by selling the bike.

Oppa... 

You? Tae smiles at the girl.

Where is your bike? Lina asks him.

That...  Repair shop...  Tae smiles sheepishly.

I saw that...  If you need money ask Appa...

Your father...  Never dear...  Both of them walk home.  Lina don't tell her about my bike.

No...  She nods her head.

*********

Mom...  Tae calls loudly.

I have only two ears Tae...  Why are you shouting like this...  His mother came to her.

Aunty... How are you? Lina walks to her.

Aha... You? Has your class started yet? She looks at her.

Tomorrow...  Where is Taeyeon?

I am here... 

What happens? Why are you looking so sad? Lina looks at her.

She doesn't want to go to university... Taehyung said.

Why! You scored high in entrance...  Lina looks at the girl...

Taeyeon...  Looks down...  Only rich people are studying there.

So what? You are going to study there...  Nothing going to happen. Ok...  Tomorrow you are starting university. That's all.  Taehyung said a bit harshly.

*********

Oppa...  Taeyeon looks at him.  At least come with me this is my first day...

Are you a kid or something? Go...  I want to drop her then I want to go to work.

Hey...  Babes don't worry...  Just go...  Lina tries to cheer her.

Taeyeon stands there with terrified eyes and a heart...  The car already moves away.

Hello...  I will help you...  Jimin stands in front of her.

No thanks...  With a glare, she turns back.

Come on I am your brother too...  He walks near.

No need...  She said.

Ok...  Then I will... 

No...  She catches his T-shirt...  Help me, please.

Come...  Both of them walk to University.

If Oppa will see this...  He will kill me.  She said.

Why? You are my sister too... I am his brother too... 

Stepbrother...  She said.

Still brother...  Come...

Suddenly an expensive car passes them. She looks at her...  Two boys out of the car.

Who is that? She asks Jimin.

One is Yoongi...  Kim Yoongi...  Son of Mr. President. And the other one...  I don't know maybe his brother.

Look...  they are so beautiful and cute.

Not as much my Taeyon...  Jimin commended.

You...  He got a slap.

After Taeyeon was born her mother came to know that Mr park had another family. So she started living alone with her children. Once he grows up Jimin finds his brother and sister. And he loves them.  But Taehyung stands away from his father's family.