24

But how? I don't think he will go to Yoongi's house. But i want to live there. Jungkook speaks with his teddy bear.  Let's burn this flat... How is that? No... We will become fried...  But what should I do? Idea... Watar attack... Jungkook looked at his toy named Toto. He runs to the washroom and opens the tap... He does the same in every room and kitchen... The water starts to overflow.

Taehyung was coming back after a Jog... He saw the whole apartment was standing outside.

What happened? He asked.

Water is overflowing from your flat sir... There is a chance to short circuit... So...

Taehyung looks around... Did you see my husband?

He didn't open the door sir...

The next second Taehyung runs into the apartment... Electric was off... He climbed all the steps... He saw some security guards in front of his room .

Jungkook... Open the door... He knocked on the door...

It's Locked sir....

Taehyung opened the door using a spare key... The whole room was filled with water... Jungkook... Taehyung calls loudly...

I am here... The boy was sitting in the kitchen cabin with his Toto... Help me... He made a graby hand to Taehyung... He carried the boy and walked outside.

Did you do this? Taehyung asks.

Yes... He nods his head. Now we should move to your home.

Taehyung stared at him... Are you mad Jungkook?

No... I want to go  Yoongi.

The whole people glare at the boy... They are all standing outside with their bags and equipment.

I thought it was a Tsunami... Some uncle said.

Where you catch this thing? A girl asks Taehyung.

Is this little boy mad? A aunty shout.

**********

Taehyung looks at the notice... I have to pay a huge amount as compansation. He said to Jimin.

Jimin laughed a little... He will kill you once hyung. Yoongi is far better than him.

Last day i saw Ara?  Taehyung said to him.

What should I do hyung?  I talked with advocate about divorce... But.

Do you know about Ara's family? Taehyung looks at him.

No hyung... I never talk something like that to her.

Then you should know something...  Taehyung stand up from his chair and walks to door...  I hate that Jungkook very much... Today i am going to add poison in his food.

What? Jimin looks at him... Tae point to the door. Jungkook was hiding there.

Poison.... Jungkook close his mouth... How cruel he is... I want inform this to Dada... He ran to somewhere.

This thing is so dangerous... Taehyung nod his head.

Jimin smile at him... Why you marry him hyung? Just for taking revenge or something else... He stare at his brother...