39

Where are you going tonight Yoongi? Jin curiously asks his son.

Park house... He answered without looking at him.

For what? Does he come back?

Yes... With his brother. He went to bring his brother back. Yoongi said.

For begging for Kooki? Jim stared at him.

No... For asking for a divorce. For saying don't come to my Jungkook anymore.

I will come with you...

No... I am not scared of anything anymore... Yoongi walks outside.

***********

You didn't sleep yet... Go and sleep... Otherwise Mr. president will scold me. Eunwoo said in tension.

I will sleep... I got officially divorced. He is going to get married.

Who told you?

A maid who works in Park house. He is there with her. Jimin Hyung brings them back.

Why does he hate you so much?

He loves his sister that much... That's why. It's ok... I have my baby... We will live happily.

What if he claims his child? Eunwoo asks.

No... Jungkook hugged his belly... He can't do that to me.

I was just asking... Sorry... Come and sleep now.

When I sent our selfie i thought he would get jealous but he didn't even see that.

It's ok highness... Come and sleep please. Don't make me out of my Job. I can't live without you I mean without this job... He scratched his head.

Jungkook moves to the bed... Good night... He whispers to his child.

*********

Yoongi stops his car in front of Jimin's house. He walks into the house. The first thing he saw was a foreign woman sitting on the sofa. He guessed her, Caroline. She gives an awkward smile at her. Yoongi just glares at her and walks to Jimin's room. He didn't want Taehyung anymore. Yoongi brust open the door and find Jimin sitting on a chair with closed eyes.

Nice to meet you after a long time... Yoongi said a bit loudly.

Yoongi ... Jimin opened his eyes. He stands up and walks near him.

Do you bring them back? Why? How my Jungkook feels when he see them together. Yoongi grit his teeth.

Yoongi... Jimin calls him. My hyung is gone. He committed suiside two weeks before.

What? Yoongi stare at him. What are you talking about?

I lost my brother... Jimin looks down with filled eyes.

************

When he was admitted to that de addiction centre... They took a medical checkup for him and found out he had Glioblastoma, a fast-growing and aggressive brain tumor. My husband works in that meditation centre they are friends too... I am an oncologist... He calls me to come here... But it was too late... I take him to Canada for futher treatment but two weeks before he... Caroline looks down... He never wants a painful death...

Yoongi looks at Jimin... Why you never tell this to him?

My hyung only asks one thing from me Yoongi... Jungkook never get know what happens to him. That's what his last wish too.

My Kooki still expecting him... He believes oneday Taehyung will come for him... Yoongi cover his mouth to prevent a cry.

Let him hate My hyung... He never wants that boy cry for whole life because of him. If we continues like this eventually he forget everything and start a new life... I am sure. Jimin said.

It's wrong... He must to know... His husband... His child's father... Yoongi looks at them.

************

Jungkook stare at night with a pout. Why I am feeling that you are here with me? I even can smell you... Why I am not hating you? He asks no one else. The baby kick him... Ouch... If you hurt me i will bite you... Jungkook. He slowly wakes up and walks to his Dada.

Baby ... Hoseok got panicked while seeing him. Are you ok?

Yes... But I need to tell you something..

What is it dear? Hoseok makes him lay beside him and hug him securely.

If something happens to me...

Kooki... Hoseok cut him off... Don't speak foolishness.

Hear me Dada... If something happens to me please names my baby Taehyung if it's a girl call her Taetae...

Do you still love him baby? After all he cheat you ...

I don't know Dada ... I can't hate him... I feel he never can cheat me... My foolish brain never allow me to believe he gone away from me... Stupid me...

Hoseok hug the boy.... Forget him... Atleast for your child .

Hmm... Jungkook just hum. I can feel him Dada... He whispers.