33

I already requested Dada to prove her innocence. Dada said he will take care of that . Jungkook said to Yoongi.

How? Yoongi asks.

I don't know ,  Dada will take care of that.  If it's proved that she was innocent then hyung will be happy.

Hyung? Yoongi frowns with a smile.

Elder than me so... Kook shrug his shoulder.

Seems to very much in love.

He is very poor man... Suffered a lot... I want to make him happy.  Yoongi... How to make him only mine?

What?

I mean.... You know, he is my... You know... Jungkook slap others shoulder.

Kooki... This is the first I am getting married... I don't have any experience.

I have some experiences... Ask me Jimin came to them.

Nothing... Yoongi said.

Come on guys... Share with me... I can help you.

Ya... This man is very experienced...he managing husband and lover at same time... Yoongi said .

That's Park Jimin... The greatest. Jimin laughed. Come on Guys ... It's 12am... Get some sleep.

Hyung... I want to go home... Jungkook said.

Now? Missing Dada? Yoongi asks.

No... I want go to my home... Missing hyungi. park Jimin, the greatest please drop at my home.

I will... But he is my hyung... Not yours. Jimin said sternly.

He is mine... My hyungi...

Mine... Jimin shout.

You are teacher... Right? Show some maturity. Yoongi said to Jimin. Kooki you can go morning. It's late.

No... Kooki shout... I want go now ... He was on the verge of crying.

Don't be silly... Come i will drop you...  Jimin said. Come on white cat.... Let's drop him. Three of them walks outside.

*****"****

Jungkook happily walks to his home. He press the door bell but no response... He open the door. Taehyung was sleeping in couch ... He was hugging Jungkook's Toto bear.

How cute... Hyung... Open your eyes... I am here. Hyung... Jungkook calls him.

Taehyung opened his eyes and smiles beautifully... Hey baby... What are you doing here?

I missed you... So i came back...

Oh... My baby missed me... Come Taehyung open his hands... Come here let's sleep together.

Jungkook stare at him... Are you ok? He asked in confusion.

Come on bub... Taehyung catch his hand and pull towards him... With an yelp he fall on him.

You smell nice baby... Taehyung inhale the air... You know i missed you to... Don't go anywhere just sit in home dear... I want to see you when I came back from office.

Really? Jungkook smiles beautifully.

Taehyung was staring at him... Baby... He calls and switch their position... Why are you looking so hot?

Jungkook gulped... Why are you behaving so strange? Are you drunken?

My potation is you... Taehyung peck on others lips... So soft... Give me ...

It's all yours hyung... Jungkook slightly up his head and kisses him... In a time that turn into a passionate kiss... Once they got separated... Jungkook becamesva tomato... Hyung I love you... He whispers.

Suddenly Tar start kiss him on his neck... He never expecte that... He fist his hand and curl his toy... When Taehyung teeth touch him... The boy make a yelp sound...

What? Don't you like that.

Jungkook didn't said anything... He was confused... Yes or no... But Tae again start kiss him... Slowly, softly... My baby is so beautiful... Why i am so lucky? ... Jungkook smiles for that compliment. They fall on the floor but Taehyung was still kissing him... Hyung let's go room... Jungkook said.

No... Taehyung didn't listen his request... He busy making his husband naked... Once his bare skin coming to contact... Jungkook screamed...

Don't make voice baby... What if others will heard us? Taehyung asked.

Are you ok hyung? Why are talking like you are drunken? He try to smell him but no alcohol...

Shhh.... Don't question me baby... Let's do it... I need you ... Tae start to kiss him again.

**********

Jungkook was patted his husband's head... He was sleeping still naked. He fall more for him... Just because how this man treat nicely... He didn't do anything violent... He got treated like a flower... Jungkook wipes his eyes... Hyung... He calls the man who sleeping in his chest after there first sex.

Let me sleep some more ... Taehyung whispers.

Sleep... Jungkook kiss his head continuously... Sleep how much you wants... He also close his eyesight for a sleep.

***********

Good morning bunny... When hearing Tae's sound a shy smile occured in him.

Again bunny... He asks without facing him.

Am i told you stay at home? Why you came back?

I missed you... That's why... 

My head is hurting like hell... I need a coffee. Taehyung start to boil the water. Do you want?

No... Jungkook nodded his head.

Are you ok? Taehyung asks

Ya... I am ... Why?

Nothing bunny... You are so silent today.

Jungkook just smiles for that... Are you going office today?

It's Sunday man...

What happened to your neck! It's seems read. Taehyung comes near him.

Jungkook glare at him... Looks who's asking?...

Bite marks? How? Taehyung asked.

Don't play with me Mr... Jungkook hit him.

Is that bite marks? He again asked.

Yes...

How? Taehyung asked.

Are you mocking me? Jungkook stare at him.

What? Taehyung nod his head. Don't tell it's me... He looks at him.

Hyung... What are you talking? Yesterday night... We... Hyung... Don't act like this?

No... Taehyung slap himself... Never... I am sorry... I am sorry... Forgive me.

What? Jungkook wipe his already flowing eyes... He understands his husband is not funny anymore because the man slaps himself and  crying like a mad man.