23

So this is your office... Not as big as my dad's. Jungkook observe each and every corner of Tae's office room.

Taehyung removes his coat and walks to the balcony.

This is the place you are planning evil programs. Actually I know you are nothing but a.. ahaaa...

Suddenly Taehyung pinned him to the balcony wall. I need only one push is enough to kill you... Jungkook turned his head... They were on the 30th floor...

I was silent so don't i will take anything you do... Listen here... Do you want to know what I am going to do? I will kill... I will kill each and every person in your family.

I will never allow you...

Taehyung catch Jungkook's chim forcefully... The first one iam going to kill is you... Bloody bitch.. he grit his teeth. I hate You Jungkook.... I don't even consider you as a leech. Do you get me? And don't distrub me anymore... You son of a... Taehyung leaves the boy and walks to his office room.

Jungkook walks to him... Don't think iam sc...

Get out... Taehyung shout at him. That was enough to make the boy cry. And he start to cry. I will tell this to my Dada... I will show you who is Jungkook is. He walks outside while wiping his eyes harshly.

***********

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to come but the man didn't show up. He calls Jimin and get know... Taehyung was in his apartment. Iam coming Taehyung you never leave peacefully. He took his bags and walks out of the home.

Ara... You know the truth... Your mom and our father... Taehyung looks at her.

I know... But i am not her daughter Taehyung. I was third or four when he was come to my mom. I thought he was my father but no. My mom admitted me to orphanage to live with but fate she got died in an accident. I am not his daughter.

Are you sure? Just think about that... If you are his daughter... Jimin is your brother.

I told you ... I am not his daughter. My mom makes me call him Dad but i know who is my father... He died when I was only 1 month old. I enquired about my family. I don't have anyone... A single piece.

Ara... Does Jimin knows about your mother?

No... I don't how he going to react... He gives me life Taehyung... I can't lose that... Tell what should I do? Yesterday I ask him for breakup if he said yes... I will die at the moment...

Ara ... Taehyung pay her hair... I am remembering my Taeyon... Iam sorry... It was me who reason behind his marriage. I believe Your his daughter.

Yoongi is a poor boy... I feel lsad for him. But i will get what mine. Ara looks at him ... He is mine .... Yoongi has everything... I don't have anything expect him... Why you do this to me? She cried.

It's ok... I am sorry... I know that was my mistake... You will what is yours... Don't cry... Please... Taehyung hug her gently. Don't cry... Ara... Come i will drop you...

No... I will go... She wipes her eyes and walks out of the house. She open the door and met with Jungkook who standing in front of the door.

Who are you? He ask her.

Move ... She push the boy aside and walks out .

Jungkook walks into the room... Who is she? He scream at Taehyung.

This is my house Jungkook... Don't make any voice here. Taehyung glare at him and walks to kitchen.

Answer me... Who is that girl? He walks to him. Your lover girl? Or a paid bitch...

Taehyung turn towards him... What did you just say? Paid bitch... He slowly walks to him... You know we're i heard the word first... On a news paper about my sister... Jungkook stopped by the wall... Taehyung catch his throat... Don't remember anything happened in past... I can't control myself. And about that girl... She is very important for me.

Jungkook push Taehyung from him... I will tell my Dada... He will punish you.

What are you thinking about yourself Jungkook? A hero... But did you know... You are just falling on my trap. Taehyung smiles at him. Use the second room. From today we are starting a new life ... Welcome Home Mrs. Kim...