22

Jungkook stares at Namjoon. Answer me Jungkook? Why?

He didn't tell me where he was going...

So you pour water on him... He is your husband Jungkook you should respect him.

Ask him to respect me... It's my big head i accept him as my husband.

You are sounding like your great grandfather Jungkook. Don't be so arrogant.

I am not... Suddenly i felt angry that's why... I will never do that again... I will never pour cold water next time it will be hot water.

Did you say something? Namjoon stared at him.

No... I will never do this again.

What happening here? Jin came to them.

Appa Jin... Jungkook cried... He is questioning me.

For what? Jin look at him.

It's non of your business Seokjin... Joon stands up from chair.

Then why are questioning him? He is crying.

Aaaaha .... Jungkook rise his sound.

Don't act in front of me Jungkook... Joon said to him and don't repeat this.

********

I lied because i don't want their life to be spoiled. Jimin said to Yoongi.

Wow... Great... But i am sure what you said yesterday it was all truth ... I am sure she and her family do all this. I know her brother is a pervert.

Enough Yoongi... Whatever happens i want my hyung to be alright.

I don't think he will... I mean you know what happens yesterday.

I tell a lie to my hyung and you will take care of your brother i mean nephew. That boy is so dangerous.

Not as much you and your brother... My Kooki doing all this for me. Poor boy.

Poor and him ... What an irony?

What about us? I can't spoil my life with you...

I am moving for divorce... You don't worry.

Ya... Yoongi sighed ... Make it faster... I feel ashmed of myself to being with a cheater.

Excuse me... Who is cheater? I never cheat anyone. I still honest to my girlfriend.

Yoongi kept silent and looks away... Why you lied me? How many times i ask you... He thinks deeply. Jimin just stare at him.

Sorry.... I never thought it would be end like this. I am sure you will get a better man than me. Better life...

***********

Don't ask coffee or something... I won't give you. And about breakfast... You... But Jungkook stops when see saw his husband already left the room... How dare he is? Jungkook grit his teeth.

*********

Where is she? Taehyung asks to his trusted man.

Don't know sir .... Yesterday her brother was admitted to hospital... Then no information about both of them.

Find them ... I believe Jimin but i want see her. If that's truth... Then Jungkook and Yoongi... Taehyung sighed.

Sir... Bill... The waiter said with a smile.

Here... He give his card... If you get any information about her... Just send me staight.

Ok... Boss... The man left the restaurant.

Taehyung check his phone... What the hell? Two coffee prise 2500! He calls the waiter. I know this is a 7 star restaurant but still 2500 is bit over for two coffee.

Your bill prise is 850 sir rest is his... Waiter point to the another table. Taehyung turn his head... This fool... He walks to Jungkook.

Stalking me? Hmmm? He sit opposite of the boy.

Iam not stalking you... I am just following you.

What the difference? Tae nod his head.

Spelling and meaning both are different... Jungkook shurug his shoulder. Who is that man? What you order to him? To attack my family or kidnap me... Spit the truth... Jungkook shows his fork at him..

Do you know that you are a fool? Taehyung asks.

No....

Taehyung laughed a bit... If you finish the food then go to home. I have some job.

I will come with you... I will annoy you... I never allow you to do anything wrong. Where ever go i will be there.

Taehyung nod his head and walks out...

Me too... Jungkook ran behind him... I want know all your plans Kim fucking husband Taehyung.