35

Taehyung open his eyes when see saw a bad dream...  He feel some strange feelings on him. He finds Jungkook was sleeping next to him...  Some minutes he stare at the boy... I am sorry... He whispers. Without shaking him , Taehyung wakes up and walks to his wardrobe... He opens the locker but it was empty... He start to search like mad man... He throws everything here and there ... Where is the hell is this gone .

Hyung... Jungkook calls him...

He turn slowly... Jungkook... I need something... I feeling to die .. Taehyung plead to the boy...

Jungkook slowly walks to him... Hyung ... He hug the man... I can offer myself to you... Take me and forget about everything... He start to kissing other on his neck.

Jungkook please... No... Leave me... Taehyung tries to push the boy... I said live me... Taehyung shout at him and walks out of the room... Once he open the door he saw Jimin was sleeping on the floor infront of his bed room...

Jimina... What are you doing here? Wake up. He calls him.

Hyung... Jimin slowly open his eyes... Are you ok?  Do you need something?

Why all of you are treating me like this? Please I am not a good person for getting this much love ... Taehyung cried.

But we want you... You are very important for us... Jimin hug his brother... From childhood I was wishing to be your younger brother and please don't make me away from... Please come back for us... Jimin hug his brother lovingly...

I am sorry ... Taehyung whispers to him.

*********

If you are willing we need only months... Doctor said to Taehyung... But you should stay here for that.

What? Stay? Jungkook asked.

Yes... We need him here. We are not providing medicine or something... Some herbal treatments and meditations, yoga etc... So we need addicted person to be here.

I will stay here Doctor... Taehyung said.

That's good one... Doctor smiles at him.

***********

You went abroad for some business purposes... I will tell like this to Dad and mom. Jimin hugged his brother.

Ya... Taehyung nod his head.

Best of luck hyung... You will be better... Yoongi said to him with a smile and both of them walks out of the room.

Taehyung open his hand for Jungkook... Hyung with a small cry he embraced his husband.I am happy for you... Come back to me soon.

I will... Thank you Jungkook.

When you are going to stop thanking me? Idiot hyungi... Bye... I will visit you...

Bye... Tae tenderly kiss him on his forehead.. Take care baby...

You too....

*******

So what should I do ? Hoseok stare at his son.

Bring out the truth Dada... Prove that she was innocent. 

But Kooki.... What if people get know that you are...

I don't care... My husband loves me... And I want give something back to him. Just help me to prove this.

But my son is important for me... I can't spoil your name.

Dada... Don't be so selfish... I want my husband to be happy. Please Dada... Do this for me... I am begging you... Please...

Hoseok sighed... Let me discuss this with Dad and mom...

Ok... But do something otherwise I will go to media myself... Jungkook said sternly.

I will do something... Hoseok smiles at him.

***********

No one remembers her now... Then why now? Joon asks to Hoseok.

Her brother remembering her everyday and it's Taehyung.

What? Joon and Jin looks each other.

Yes... It's Jungkook who requested to me do this otherwise he go to media himself.

No.... Joon shout.  Call that officer who handle her case and ask him clear about her without mentioning Yoongi or Jungkook.  He suggested.

Ok... But what if refuses to do so? Jin look at them.

It's an order from the president... Go and said him. Joon look at them.

Ok... Hoseok look both of them and goes out.

I told you... If we do anything wrong once we should pay for that ... Jin said .

I never do anything wrong... It was you.

How many times i told you Joon... It's your father... Not me...

Enough... Please get out... Joon stop him .