10

How is your class? Taehyung asks his sister.

Nothing good...  Everyone is judging me for my dress and appearance...  I don't have any friends. She looks down.

You're not going to make friends there. Focus on your studies. Tae said sternly.

*********

Taeyeon walks to her class alone. Jimin did not show up today. She was scared as well.

Hey...  girl come here, ...  a group of girls and boys call her. She walks to them with a shivering heart.

Junior? A girl asks her.

She nods her head... 

Which slum are you coming from? One of them asks her.

Taeyeon looks down...

What's your relationship with Jimin? Stay away from him. A girl growled at her. He belongs to me.

Taeyeon raises her head and looks at her...  You better stay away from my brother.  She said with a smirk.

Brother?  They look at each other.

Yes...  Brother... Taeyeon walks to class with a smile.

**********

Kooki don't be so stubborn...  You are not eligible for studying at university. You're under aged and you don't have any bachelor's degree...  Yoongi tries to convince his nephew.

No...  I am intelligent enough to study at university. They already give me admission.

It's because Mom asks them so.

Shut up Yoongi.  You are jealous of me...  Jungkook scrunches his nose... 

This boy...  Ouchh...  Yoongi collided with someone.  Sorry...  He said sorry to the person.

It's ok...  Taeyeon said.  Sorry.

Yoongi just smiled at her...  We are in the same class for maths? Right?  Yoongi looks at her.

Our combination is the same...  She said.  I noticed you in every class. I am Kim Taeyeon...  She introduced herself.

Kim Yoongi...

I am Jeon Jungkook...  you know why I am Jeon and he is Kim.  Just because his father is Kim, my father Jeon...

You look so cute, baby...  Taeyeon said to him.

I am not a baby...  I am studying biology here... I am more intelligent than...

Kooki...  Yoongi switch of Kooki...  If you want to join us Taeyon...

She smiles widely at them.

********

Yoongi and Jungkook...  I think they are brothers.  But Jungkook looks so young. Yoongi is such a lovely boy...  So matured.  But that boy seems so naughty...  Taeyeon was describing her new friends.

Taehyung looks at her...  Enough... I need a good nap.

Listen hyung...   that Jungkook asks about my family and all. When I said about you...  He said he wants to meet you...  You know why, I said you look more cute than him.

Tae glare at her...  It's 10 go and sleep.

It's Sunday tomorrow...  She frowns.

For you only but I have to go to work...  Good night...  He lay on the bed. By the way, is he cute?

Who?

Your new friend.

Yoongi?

No, the other one...  Jungkook nice name...  Tae close his eyes with a smile.