40

Jungkook saw Taehyung standing under a tree which was covered with beautiful blue flowers... Hyung... He runs to him... I missed you very much. But Taehyung remains silent. Hyung do you love me? ... But the man starts to vanish like butterflies ...  Jungkook opened his eyes with a yelp.

Same dream again? Eunwoo asks . He was sitting beside him.

Yes... Jungkook nod his head.

Oh my highness... Eunwoo cup his face and kissed on his forehead...  It's ok... Past 24 years you are dreaming him... How much you love him?

Jungkook lay on others shoulder... My baby is coming back today... That's why.

Ya... Go and fresh up... I have some job at kitchen. He went out of the room. Jungkook stare at the mirror for a seconds...  He heard a calling bell. Tae... Jungkook rush to outside.

Baby.... Eunwoo happily hug his son... I missed you... The old man pout .

Dad... It's just two weeks... Don't be silly.

So what ? Still i miss you... These two weeks passed like two decades.

Really then what will you do when I join in the hospital of Canada.

You are not going anywhere... You will work here ...

Hai... Mom... Tae walks to his mother who looking like fireball.

Why so angry? Smile for me... He hug his mother. The boy exactly looks like his father. Like a rebirth. I just went for my project... I never go anywhere.

I never send you anywhere... I was eating fire all these days. Jungkook cried while hugging him.

Where is he? Tae asks for younger brother.

He went to Jimin hyung... Come... Three of them walks inside. Your father was cooking from yesterday.

Yes... All your favariotes... Eunwoo happily said.

********

Drink this... Jungkook gives a glass of milk to his son. You are really looking tired.

I was working hard for two weeks... Still it's not finished. He sighed.

Then finish it quick... We need to go home at evening. Dada calls me. What is this?

Sound recorderings of cancer patients.

Jungkook looks at him... Ok Mr. Little doctor... Finish your work... He kissed him lovingly.

Oki... Once Jungkook went out... He started to hear the recordings.

CAN YOU HEAR ME? THE DOCTORS SOUND...

YES... THE PATIENT ANSWERED...

WHO ARE YOU? AGAIN THE DOCTOR ASKS.

KIM T HY.... Patients sound was very low... He increases the sound of recording.

DO YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING OR ANYONE? the doctor asked

BUNNY... Patient answered.

WHO? KIM... CAN YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU WANT SAY SOMETHING?

I LOVE HIM...I WANT TO LIVE WITH HIM FOR YEARS...

DO YOU WANT SAY SOMETHING TO BUNNY?

I... I...I LOVE YOU...  The conversation break there.

Tae... Do you say something to me? Jungkook asked from kitchen.

No mom... He answered...

finish the milk before it's cool.... He again said.

Ya... Shit,... the sound recorder fall on floor... He took that machine. Fuck... He cursed himself because it's broken... He put the machine on the table and walks to his mother with the milk.

And the  sound recorder starts to play those words in a loop... I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU...

**************

THE END