12

Hey...  Jimin calls his sister...  I heard our big brother is out of town...  Isn't?

Yes...  He went for a meeting with his boss. Taeyeon smiles.

Thats fine...  Then let's go for an outing today. Jimin rise his eyebrow.

But... She pouts.

Come on...  I can't take you with me when he is here. Let's go.

Ok...  She agreed with a big smile.

I will pick from home in the evening. He caresses her cheeks and walks somewhere.

Why does Your brother hate him?  Yoongi asks.

He is our step brother but he loves us very much.  Our Dad cheated on our mom with his mother.  When she gets to know that he had another affair...  She questioned him and he try to kill our mother and us...  You know Lihan...  His father saved us. Then my Tae starts to work for our family...  He is just 3 years older than me but he is working two or three places. Poor my Tae...  Once I got a job I will make him complete his studies... She said with a soft smile.

Jungkook looks at her...  Poor him. I will help him. I will give all my pockets money...  He said innocently.

Yoongi and Taeyon laugh at him...  little Kooky...  You just keep your pocket money. If you meet my brother someday then give all your pocket money to him.

Ok...  He happily nods his head. Hey...  Our parents are also out of town,  can we come with you?

No...  Yoongi shouted at him. We are not going anywhere.  If you are finished let's go home.

Yoongi, please...  He looks at him with puppy eyes.

No means No Kooki... 

Why? Do you have any problems with me? Taeyeon glances at him with a frown face.

No...  You know him...  He never obeys anyone.  It's a heavy risk to take him out without hyung.

I am a poor boy and you are making me a bad boy. ...  I am going home...  He stands up from the chair and walks away from them.

***********

Yoongi was doing some work and he got a call from his mother. Three of them went to their ancestor's homes. After finishing his work he walks to Kooki's room. And the room was empty. Kooki...  He calls him.

The boy already tells a good night but...  Yoongi runs down to the hall.  Where is Jungkook? He asks security.

They look at each other with a terrified face. Their boss gives them only one job to make the boys out of the house. They searched every corner of the home but the boy was missing.  Yoongi took his phone and called Taeyon... 

Sorry...  Yoongi is with us. Don't worry we will drop him.

Yoongi felt nothing but anger...  Without taking any security he walks to the car.

**********

So this is a club...  Jungkook asks with his wide opened eyes.

Yes...  first time?  She looks at him.

Yes... 

Both of you just sit here...  Don't go anywhere alone...  Ok? Jimin looks at them.

Ok...  Both of them agreed like good beans.

Hey... Lihan comes to them with a drunk... 

Hello...  Taeyeon got existed while saw him. Lina was also there.

Hai...  Jungkook right? Lihan asks him.

No.  Jeon Jungkook...  he corrected.

Oh...  Mr. Jeon...  Where is your brother? He asks.

Home...

Call him and ask him to come here... He said to him.

For what? Taeyeon asks.

Just see him...  He shrugs his shoulder.

Taeyeon stares at him...  Does he?

He had a serious crush on him...  Lina said with a laugh.

Who isn't it? Like beautiful, elegant,  rich, and mostly that smile oh my God...  he pressed his hand on his chest.

Taeyeon fists her hand...  Without telling anything he walks to Jimin who buying food and drinks.

Let's go home...  She said to him.

Why?

Nothing...  Let's go.  I need to go back. She wipes her eyes.

What happened?

Nothing,  let's go home...  She said a bit harshly.

Ok...  Where is he? Jimin asks.

He...  He goes with his brother...  Come let's go. She grabs his hand and walks outside making Jungkook alone in a strange place.