18

Ok... See you later students... Jimin say bye to his students.

Jimin... Ara calls him. I was waiting for you.

Jimin lovingly smiles at her. I told you to not come here.

I feel to see you... That's why. Sorry. I can't come to your home.

Why? Come drop me. I am so tired for driving.

Ok... Come... They walks to her car. Jimin i want to talk to you about some serious issues.

What? He look at her.

Not now... Can we meet at evening?

Sure... I will come to your home.

Ya... She focus on the road while Jimin was explaining his tour days.

She stop her car in front of his house... Come out he asks.

No... What if someone see us?

Get out from the car Ara... He said more like order. And she done so.

No one can separate us... He said sternly and hug her... I willl come to your at night... See you.

Yoongi saw that and stands there like a statue. He knows his husband has a relationship.

Who is that? Jungkook asks to Jimin once enter into home.

Jimin looks at him... What?

Who is that girl you just hug?  Jungkook again asks... He looks like fireball.

My friend... Jimin answered.

But it's not look like friends are hugging... Jungkook frown . Are you cheating on my Yoongi.

Kooki... Come here... Yoongi calls him.

Let me ask Uncle... Jungkook said.

Jungkook never call him uncle until he was immense angry. So Yoongi keep silent. Jungkook decided to stay with Yoongi for three or four days.

What's happening here?  Taehyung asks loudly.

Your brother is cheating his husband with a girl... Jungkook said to him.

Jimin stare at him... How easily he understands that...

You were fighting with me at morning now him... Jimin come here... Taehyung calls his brother. Jimin looks at Jungkook who glaring at his soul and he eyes fall on Yoongi who is standing behind Jungkook with tearful eyes and sad face that makes a suffocation in him... Without taking his eyes from Yoongi he walks towards his brother.

What he is doing here?  Jimin asks to Taehyung.

Staying with Yoongi. And that boy is not what we think,  too hard to handle.

Jimin sighed...  Still you want to marry him.

I need him Jimin... I want to know who kills my mother. Taehyung's eyes became red.

*******

Jimin walks to his room... He slowly knocked on door... Yoongi open the door. 

Jimin smile at him awkward.  I am sorry...

It's ok... Yoongi said.

I need to go somewhere... For visiting a friend.

Hmm... Yoongi just nod his head...

Jungkook look at both of them... I think that bitch is the reason behind all this. May be he wants take revenge for his sister. Jungkook talk himself. Then i will show you what revenge looks like. Jungkook grit his teeth.

***********

Jimin looks at Ara? What is it?

Lina was say something about Taehyung.

It's all true... Jimin said.

What are you going to do with him? Why you marry him?

My hyungi asks me to do so so i done... That's all .  Because of that family we lost our only sister and they portrayed her as a... Jimin grit his teeth.  And they kill hyung's mother.

Who?

Don't know.... It's happened after a four days of Taeyons fuenaral.  Hyung file a case against Yoongi at that night some people attack him and his mother got killed in that.

She didn't said this to me.  Ara looks at him. Ok... Leave all that ... It's his things... What about us? Do you decided to live like this.

Suddenly Yoongi's crying face flash on him. I don't know but don't worry i won't cheat you. He said while looking down.

********

Dada... Jungkook sat infront of his father.

What? He looks at him.

Make marriage with Taehyung...

Excuse me? Hoseok stare at his child.

I love him and i want marry him... Arrange it. Today is Wednesday next Sunday i want him as my husband... Make it fast. Jungkook said to his Dad with a stern voice .