19

Hoseok himself comes and sees me. Mr. Park look at his son.

Why so sudden? Taehyung rise his head.

Don't know but they want marriage before this Sunday.

This Sunday? Taehyung frown. Definitely that boy is planning something.  But you are going fall in my trap Jungkook... Taehyung smiles.  You go and say yes to them. I am ready for marriage.

Tae... Son think once again... I don't know but ... This marriage... Mrs.park took Tae's hand in her... I want both my sons are happy with me.

Mom... If i you want my happiness stay with me. I want to find who kills my mother. That's it. Taehyung's sound was so calm but both of them can feel the fire behind his words.

***********

Can I go to home?  Yoongi asks to Jimin.

Go... Why are you asking me ... Jimin look at him.

Thank you... Yoongi walks to room and start to pack his things.

Are you going now? At this night... Jimin ask him with frown.

I am not feeling well... I want see my mom... It's ok i will catch taxi. Yoongi took a heavy breath.

Are you ok? Jimin asks him.

He just nod his head... But he looks so strange. Jimin walks near him and touch him.... You are burning Yoongi.

I want to go my home... Yoongi said .

Let's go to hospital...

No... I want see my mother... Yoongi cried.

What? Why are you crying?  Jimin got panicked.

I want to go to home... I want see my mother...

Oh... My God... Why are you repeating these words? Come i will take you to hospital.

No... I hate hospitals.

Are you kid ? Let's go...

No.... Yoongi start to cry again.

Oh... Please stop my baby and listen to me... I will take you to your mother... Come with me.

Hmmm... Yoongi walks behind him... Sit here... Jimin makes him to seat in front seat. He starts the car .

Yoongi cried again and again calling mom like lost child. Jimin eyes him with laughter. I thought you will be a matured man... But ... He laughed loudly.

Yoongi stop his cry and looks outside but his eyes are flowing still. Jimin stop his car in front of a clinic. Yoongi never lied when he said he hate hospitals... He got panic attack and fainted... And Doctor suggest to Jimin better take him back to home. And Jimin take him to home back.

***********

I have only one condition Taehyung... I way to stay with my Yoongi after marriage. Jungkook look at him.

Then what about Jimin? Does he allow you to stay with Yoongi.

I mean i want to stay in your where Yoongi is living. Jungkook grit his teeth.

Can I know the reason behind this sudden decision?

Because i hate you... And i want to make you suffer.

Bye marrying me.... Tae looks at him.

Yes... You will beg for your life for me at the end. Jungkook look at him. I saw Lina yesterday... I threaten her... So she spit all the truth. You want take revenge for your sister.... You want to know who kills your mother then you want destroy my family... Count on me Taehyung you are going to suffer because of me...

Let's see Jungkook who going to suffer... I will kill you how i kill your Dodo.

You will kill yourself just like your sister... Jungkook smirk at him. He already knows how to hit Taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung catch Jungkook's throat... Don't make me to kill you bitch... Taehyung felt cool metal pressing his neck...  Don't play with me Taehyung... You don't who am I... Jungkook press the knife more on others neck.