EIGHT

ONIKA MARAJ

"Bitch, I know she didn't."

I woke up hungover and in an unfamiliar room. I knew it had to be Beys house how from nice it was and how tall the ceilings were even though this wasn't the room I woke up in last time.

It was definitely Beys room from how lived in it was. Plus, she was definitely in bed with me earlier because the blanket on the other side of the bed was pulled back.

I started to look for my phone to call Bey but she came out of the bathroom with a foamy toothbrush in her hand. "Sorry, I elbowed the wall a little bit. Did I wake you up?"

I couldn't even respond to her after seeing what she was wearing. She had on this lacy red bra and panty set and matching satin robe.

There was no way she wasn't doing this on purpose.

She was using her magical Goddess body to make me forgive her easier.

"You look like a fucking Amazonian." I forgot that I was supposed to be mad at her.

She laughed. "Thank you?"

"But those double D's aren't going to make me forget about shit that happened- well except for last night. I barely even remember how I got here."

She laughed and closed her robe. "Give me one second, let me rinse my mouth out and we'll talk."

She went back in the bathroom humming a song, way too happy. I started looking for my phone but quickly gave up after I moved a little fast and felt all the blood rush to my head.

She came out of the bathroom a minute or so later and sat on the bed next to me. "In all seriousness, I'm sorry for how I treated you. I shouldn't have reacted that way and you didn't deserve that because you didn't do anything wrong."

"So why did you even kick me out if you know I didn't do anything wrong?" That only made the situations ten times worse.

She put her hand on my knee. "I just- I was embarrassed and I didn't know how to react because of how caught off guard I was."

I pushed her hand off my knee and brought my knee up to my chest. "I don't give a fuck about you being caught off guard. You didn't have to kick me out and say that rude shit to me. How am I supposed to feel comfortable being with you if you just called us weird and gross?"

"I didn't mean that. At all. I was just saying something I knew would make you leave, that wasn't how I felt at all."

I put my head on my knee and my soft ass started crying. To be fair, it was just a tear. "You can't do shit like that because you knew I liked you a lot. We literally just had a conversation an hour prior about how I didn't want to tell you my age because I didn't want to give you an excuse to leave and that's the first thing you throw in my face?"

She wiped my tear with the pad of her thumb. "You're right and I'm sorry."

"I'm not going to sit here crying and tell you a whole bunch of shit about what I've been through but it's difficult for me to... I don't know. Basically, relationships are hard for me and you doing that hurt me on more levels than you think."

"My relationship with my daughter isn't the best and sometimes she just brings out this side of
me. My reaction had nothing to do with you, I swear."

"You have to explain that whole Gigi thing after you explain why you're getting nutted in regularly." One thing at a time.

She laughed. "Nobody is doing anything like that to me, especially not my ex. The Plan B was Kellys."